Attention all FASTRUCK and Pro Trucks! "BIG AL's Pro Truck Memorial 50" at PGS!!!!

[B][SIZE=“4”]On November 13th Danny Anderson, Mickey Strobell (“BIG AL’s” Team mate) and I are putting together the “BIG AL’s Pro Truck Memorial Race” 50 lapper:engel016:. We would like to thank Kevin Williams, Mike Chase, and the Punta Gorda Speedway for allowing us this tribute to a GREAT Race Car (TRUCK) Driver and Friend Event. Mickey will be driving Al’s #4 in the race. We are putting together a send off party after the races at Ryan Steak and Sub Restaurant (just down the street from PGS):ernaehrung004:. We are looking for ideas, gifts, or prizes for the Pro Truck Drivers to Race for.
So far:
***Race Car Engineering has committed to a $25 gift certificates for 1st, 5th, 10th, 15th and the Hard Luck Award.
***Signage Pro will be given $25.00 gift certificates throughout the field.
***Ryan’s Steak and Subs will be update as soon as we get it all down.
*** Tommy King called and said he will be out of town, but wants to be the first to buy a lap at $25.00 each (one Racer support the memory of another):).

Please send me your ideas and support.
Al raced at all the tracks in the South East in his #4 Ford Pro Truck.
Again thanks to those involved.
Bobby
813-817-7223[/SIZE][/B]

Wow that font is hard to read

[SIZE=“4”]On November 13th Danny Anderson, Mickey Strobell (“BIG AL’s” Team mate) and I are putting together the “BIG AL’s Pro Truck Memorial Race” 50 lapper:engel016:. We would like to thank Kevin Williams, Mike Chase, and the Punta Gorda Speedway for allowing us this tribute to a GREAT Race Car (TRUCK) Driver and Friend Event. Mickey will be driving Al’s #4 in the race. We are putting together a send off party after the races at Ryan Steak and Sub Restaurant (just down the street from PGS):ernaehrung004:. We are looking for ideas, gifts, or prizes for the Pro Truck Drivers to Race for.
So far:
***Race Car Engineering has committed to a $25 gift certificates for 1st, 5th, 10th, 15th and the Hard Luck Award:sprachlos020:.
***Signage Pro will be given $25.00 gift certificates throughout the field.
***Ryan’s Steak and Subs will be update as soon as we get it all down.
*** Tommy King called and said he will be out of town, but wants to be the first to buy a lap at $25.00 each (one Racer support the memory of another).

Please send me your ideas and support.
Al raced at all the tracks in the South East in his #4 Ford Pro Truck.
Again thanks to those involved.
Bobby
813-817-7223[/SIZE]