Super Stock $800

i have a 1976 monte carlo Super stock fully built minus motor,tranny,seat and belts and window net and front nose piece. Car was built back in 2000 by dustin and jamie skinner car has a full fuel cell. 4 point roll cage with bars running through enginge capartment and through trunk. $800 for car… or 1,000 and i will throw in a chevy 350 motor. Please call or text me 386-576-7895 or email me at dustinlane4418@yahoo.com Need car gone sick of it sitting around and going to waste. if not gone soon just cutting up for parts.

Racing1038.jpg

Racing1039.jpg

Racing1041.jpg

Racing1042.jpg

Racing1043.jpg

Need gone $800

hi

u take payments

Yes i would but im sorry to say car wont leave my yard till payed in full.

hi

how much n pay ments

you can decide that just wont leave my property till paid in full i will thought sign some kind of agreement with you and give you recipts with every payment car wont be around long

Interested. Email sent.

okay i got it thanks

???

Is this car sold

no it’s not sold still for sale

Where is the car located?

The car is located in edgewater Florida 15 miles south of Daytona beach.

still for sale

Are you interested in any trades? If so, what would interest you?

mostly looking to get cash.

Ive seen this car a few times. From what ive heard the car use to be one of the top super stocks it was built at skinner shop. Plus on top of it a full size car is the way to go wider wheel base super stock champs at orlando and new symrna are both full size car shit it dont hurt too stop by and check it out it well worth 800 with a full cage front to rear racing rims , springs, shocks, large sway bar.impala 2 front spindles.

if gone by this weekend will sell for $700 need money badly great deal

$700 or best offer

Car for sale call 407 973 5467

still for sale? text 407-912-7088

1 Like