mod mini

#34 mod mini from citrus for sale everything that i have for a mini goes with it 2 trans. 2 headers,flywheels,intakes, pullies,4or5 heads that is ready to go. rods, pistons,block with crank another great shortblock, extra set of rims and tires and a lot more.The motor in the car has wiseco pistons manly pro comp rods with 2 races on it. This car is turn key $5500.00 firm call kevin (352)303-1669 I will try to get pictures on here.You can go to citrus county speedway to see some pictures

kevin

hey kevin if you havent sold that car by next week i come get it i start my vac next week im the head meac for goodyear cant get away right now but start my vac next weeek i get 7 long days what a vac ha but when i get it im going to run it on dirt . thats all we got up here . mike

ok

:engel016:still for sale. mike if you wont this car we may deliver it money 1st

make offer need this gone:huepfen024:

I can email pictures. the site will not let me up load them just send me your address.This car is tube chassie. ready to go will run with the best of them. I won the championship at citrus in 2008 with this car set fast time and won some 50 lappers since. Did not run that much this year. Just
the motor is worth what i’m asking for everything.msd box and dis. $500.00 esslinger header, mcclenden carb,butler seat the list goes on. thanks call kevin harrod at (352)303-1669

pics to raminspeed@hotmail.com please

pictures sent thanks

would you be interested in any trades ?

That is a nice car and an instant winner!

mini racer26, some people just don’t know what they are looking at this car is a great car moving up to sportsman is the only reason it’s for sale.thanks

Pics

Hey Kevin, send some of those pic’s we talked about last night.

maryann951@comcast.net

thanks

Dave

Ttttttttttt