Micro reality radio control raceway

16’ x 24’ Micro Reality radio control raceway . These are a HUGE MONEY MAKER . These sold for $30,000 new !! This is a COMPLETE 6 car setup that has been upgraded with the Happ controls to solve the reliability problem the standard control boxes suffer from . This is complete with 6 cars , over a dozen batteries and enough parts and tire to build some new cars or maintain the current cars for years .
The control consoles are mounted to 2 diamond plate carts to make setup a snap , Track is complete with skirting the cover all the way around the track from console to console . What you see in the pics is what you get , Flags , Race car tires for display , And i will include the 6’X12" enclosed trailer that we haul it with for the right price . We will set it up and spend a day with you walking through all operations and provide a list of suppliers of parts to go with it , All upon completion of a transaction .
Dont be afraid to ask questions , I will respond with my cell number and would be happy to help !!
Might be willing to trade for a Harley of similar value , Just ask

Can be setup at fairs festivals , Parties , Corporate events . It is a very real possibility to make $1500 in 1 weekend with this track

$7500.00

3n83k53lb5O45T65R5aba8e809aa5ba871916.jpg

3nb3m43l65V45O55S6abae4189b64300716c9.jpg

Micro Reality Racing

Hello,
I saw your micro reality race track for sale on the forum, I have a few questions for you. Which generation of the track is it? If you dont know the differences, I can explain it to you. Also, where are you located? What kind of spare parts do you (depending on which generation is they dont make some of the parts anymore) Speed controllers? receivers? Extra transmitters? also, does it come with a trailer, lap counter, tents and toolbox?? I know this seems like a lot of questions, but im just trying to get a better feel for what it is you have. please feel free to email me jbwilborn1986@gmail.com or call me 434 579 0285

Thanks alot

JB Wilborn

Do you still have the micro reality stock car set for sale and if so what is your asking price ?? You can email me at amber_281979@yahoo.com

Still available?

Do you still have your track? If so, and your still doing gigs, you may be interested in a charging station that I built for my Micro Reality system. I got tired of chargers taking up so much space and looking unprofessional to clients. It was CAD designed and is milled with a CNC for a really slick look. It is made from HDPE, so it will never rot or require paint. Oh, and it functional! I built two, so I’m selling one.

I’ll sell it with, or without the chargers.

Without MRC 960 - $125.00
With chargers - $425.00

Brian
3 Wide Racing Entertainment
www.3wide.biz

Track For Sale

I have a micro reality track and consoles for sale if anyone interested in expanding their system.
I have 18 panels (16 x 28) and 4 generation I consoles
I have new foam and rubber skit for inner retaining walls

I sold the cars seperate, but have ran 1/18RCR’s on this for home entertainment, so if you have extra cars, this could make you a great second system.

email me with fair offers rhankins16@comcast.net
Pick up in Chilhowie VA 24319 only

We will have it set up at the Eastbay Winternationals if anybody is interested in taking a look