Hialeah Reunion LM feature line up Nov. 27

OK boys and girls of all ages how’s this for just a portion of the former late model stars who will be on hand at the first official Hialeah Speedway reunion at the Ramada Inn Celebration in Kissimmee on Saturday Nov. 27. On any given Saturday night at “World Famous” most of these guys would be lined up to go wheel to wheel for 25 laps at the no banks of Hialeah. They’ll be there and you need to be there too…

Bobby Brack, Larry Rogero, Bobby Coyle, Billy Barnwell, Mike Borghi, Robert Hamke, Gary Balough, Butch Mock, Joe Edwards, Buddy Griffin, Danny Maddox, Bruce Griffin, Dick Anderson, Joe Winchell and Paul Connors.

Just imagine the amount of feature wins and track championships that these guys have earned over the years. And Brack, Balough and Hamke all won the Florida State LM Championship for the Governor’s Cup when it was held at Golden Gate Speedway in Tampa.

If you’ve not purchased your ticket yet get in touch with Ronnie Bacelo at 704.707.9420 or hialeahspeedway@gmail.com

And Florida Video will be there to capture it all on Tape. Copy’s will be available soon after the event. Thanks Bob…

Here’s an interview of Bobby Brack we did at Citrus earlier this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdXP_kBlN7A

Please put me down for a copy of the video.

Me too Bobert!

i still want to go but not sure i can. please make sure i get a video. :wink: i didnt get the other one yet but mail was backed up due to the holiday. should come in todays mail. thank you!!!
OZ

Carol You should have gotten it by now. The post office is killing me. If you don’t get it in the next day or so call me and I’ll send another. Sorry bout that.
Bob…

Nope

i just came in from the mailbox. got mail but no video… lets give it a couple days and if i dont get it, i will call you. if i get 2 i will send one back to you. :wink: snail mail can be SLLLLLLOOWWWWWW! Not to worry… it isnt earth shattering. just want to see Tony in a sprint! :wink:
thank you
carol

[QUOTE=Marty Little;55265]OK boys and girls of all ages how’s this for just a portion of the former late model stars who will be on hand at the first official Hialeah Speedway reunion at the Ramada Inn Celebration in Kissimmee on Saturday Nov. 27. On any given Saturday night at “World Famous” most of these guys would be lined up to go wheel to wheel for 25 laps at the no banks of Hialeah. They’ll be there and you need to be there too…

Bobby Brack, Larry Rogero, Bobby Coyle, Billy Barnwell, Mike Borghi, Robert Hamke, Gary Balough, Butch Mock, Joe Edwards, Buddy Griffin, Danny Maddox, Bruce Griffin, Dick Anderson, Joe Winchell and Paul Connors.

Just imagine the amount of feature wins and track championships that these guys have earned over the years. And Brack, Balough and Hamke all won the Florida State LM Championship for the Governor’s Cup when it was held at Golden Gate Speedway in Tampa.

If you’ve not purchased your ticket yet get in touch with Ronnie Bacelo at 704.707.9420 or hialeahspeedway@gmail.com[/QUOTE]

I hope your reunion works out well I certanly enjoyed the Eau Gallie one and the Joslin memorials.