Dodge Mini stock/Bomber relist

I am relisting this add because I figured many people think this may have been a mod mini.

This car is a stock framed Dodge Daytona. This is what the car has

Stock roof,posts, floor pans ( refurbished with sheet)

Full roll cage, needs 2 support bars up front in radiator area

kirkey racing seat,with cover, up to date belts, window net, tach, oil press,oil temp,water temp gauges, oil psi is brand new.

Engine is New. Botton end rebuilt, stock bore, new rings, bearings.
New cut head, custom cut cam, 3 angle valve job on new valves, Very nice head. Custom built aluminum carb s[pacer/adapter for holley 4412 very nice!

Also have a spare virgin head to go with the car.

The body has been done in sheet aluminum no nose on front of car just a good ole bumper bar.

new battery box.

car needs to be completed; fuel line, rear brake line, windshield…or wire for dirt, wiring needs to be finished for the igntion, need a timing belt and water pump belt. Not much left to do! tranny i believe is a 661 I have considered parting the car out have had offers for head, engine, tranny, etc. Email me for more pictures, send me your phone number and I can take pictures with my phone of what you want to see.

My price is $1000 for everything I have that goes with car! Come get it and finish it, legal at all tracks!kickinggrass@hotmail.com

Wow seriously no takers? come on, trades? anything want it gone.

send pictures of car to steadmankevin@yahoo.com

hi

send me pics

send pics to stuartvan36@gmail.com also may be interested in just the engine with carb and spacer. Let me know in the email thanks.

Dodge mini stock

Would you sell as a roller?

Yes Ill sell as a roller, everything but tranny and engine for 600…1000 you can have it all… Ill take 950

Heres a picture, I figured out you have to crop the picture down is why I had so much trouble loading, Ill post more if interested