Race Ready Mustang Mini Stock For Sale!

I have a mustang mini stock race ready. It has a 5 speed transmission with 2.3 Wildcat Performance Engine. It was raced in Phenix City and has 9 feature wins there and qualified 9th out of 40 at the nationals in 2009. The body is in good condition with a few dents and dings. For more pictures you can email me and or text and I will send you some. It’s currently being raced at needmore speedway and we also took it to lake city and placed fourth for the first time ever racing there. The car will come completely ready,just drive it right on the trailer. 2 sets of racing tires. One set are Hoosiers and the other are american racers. All are like new and have wheels (13X8 with 4 inch offset) and 3 beadlocks. Right now there is a 15 inch kirkey racing seat in it. It goes with it if you’d like. For more information please call me or email me. It’s a good car for anyone to drive and it handles great.
5000 or best offer take its home!

my email is alysonbridges@hotmail.com or call/text me at 229-456-0051

*I will sell the set of american racers separate from the car. 4 tires, 4 wheels, one beadlock for 500.00 or best offer!

Ok Allie…I’m sad now…maybe me and bud will move to OWM in the next few yrs!

Hey

hey 5 grand for that car i just seen a video at needmorespeedway where the 6 car laped you come on man 5 grand for a car thats going to get laped .

nascar, take it easy…she is learning that car and hasn’t been in it that long. that car is well worth 5k if not more.

Hey

hey my point is you run eams and win but go down the road and get laped if i spend 5 grand in a 4 cly i want to run up front every week with np

, she bought it from someone over there that had run that car in phenix city, that was her first race in that car at needmore… .that is a nice car, well worth the money, after a few races and getting seat time, im sure she could run that car up front at needmore…

maybe you should watch how good i did at the last race at needmore…and i sold the car and got what i wanted for it. So maybe you should hush now.