#90 - Rebecca Kasten
#51 - Stephen Nasse
#11 - David Rogers
#74 - Ryan Lawler (in Hamke’s car)
#70x - James Glover

The old man, Tricky Dickie…

The starting drivers
The starting field all down the frontstretch

#89 - Jimmy Crowe, Jr., and #96 - Ben Kennedy (not sure who was in the 02)
#70 - Previous Governor’s Cup winner, Jeff Choquette
#26 - Travis Cope and #88 Justin Larson
#12x - Travis Kittleson (in Drawdy’s car); #80 Brian Finney (Scofield later got in this car); #119 - J.R. McMickle; not sure who was in the #127
#12 - Corey Freed

#02 Mike Finn
#127 Kyle Maynard

Love to see fan pics!

#60 - not sure who this was; but that’s Billy Mowery’s #55 behind him; not sure who the second black car is; and Glover’s #70x

#31 Aaron Pierce out of Indiana ends his night against the turn three wall after starting uip front.

#10 George Gorham, #74 Ryan Lawler, and #88 Justin Larson blast out of turn two.

#75 Martin Pierce and #26 Travis Cope avoid the #5 of Joe Boyd down the backstretch.

The field comes to pit road during the halfway break.

Jeff Scofield hopped into Brian Finney’s #80 after the break, and drove it to a third-place finish.

#90 Rebecca Kasten and #75 Marty Pierce spin together in turns three and four, bringing out the caution flag.

#90 Rebecca Kasten’s night finally comes to end after a lapped car turned her into the turn one wall. As the car was being hauled off (not more than a couple seconds after this pic), the rear-end housing fell out from under the car, resulting in a red-flag situation to get the car off the track.

#10 George Gorham (black car) and #70 Jeff Choquette went at it for several laps, resulting in…

…this mess coming out of turn four with only a handful of laps left.

#9 Rich Clouser did not have a very good night. He spent several laps on pit road after an incident on the track, overheating, and finally finishing up his night looking more like an open-wheel modified.

#11 Orlando’s David Rogers wins his second Governor’s Cup championship. His first win came in 1997.

#14 Chad Pierce drove this truck to the feature win in the Pro Truck division.

A couple of skid cars drove up and down the frontstretch to promote the following week’s Crash-o-Rama at Orlando Speedworld.

The #211 drove to the Sportsman feature win (I’m not that familiar with the drivers in this class).

[SIZE=“4”]#60 - Chad Akins.[/SIZE]

So great pic !

Great pics to an awesome race…

Wish that I could have been there. I love those pavement late models - bad fast cars. Thanks for the pics.

Camaro…

You missed a great car count and a really good race… The quality of cars there was awesome… And I have to agree with many others… This is one of the best races I have seen in many years…

have a great day all…