looking for a pure stock/thundersock

looking for a pure stock / thundersock complete or roller.
send pics and a description to melgaards@yahoo.com

check out dibbs7j in the dirt cars

i got a 84 t-bird no motor or tranny 350

send pics melgaards@yahoo.com

Belkey Built

contact belkey built we build them type of cars for a great price give us a call so we can talk and can also show you some cars we have built so far this year …

joe 386 - 956 - 9777

thank you very much

if there something we can help you give us a call

for the price you wont find a faster better built car them the the blue 51 car under asphlat cars

I have a 1980 camaro thunderstock that was run at V.S.P… I bought the car about 4 months ago and have only ran it 1 time. Don’t know too much about it other than it has a chevy 350 w/ automatic trans… All tires on the car are in great condition and have spare fenders & hood. The car seemed to have no problems being competitive. Don’t have the time/money to run it next year. Asking $2,250.00 turn key. Please call if you are interested. Phill @ 386-314-9334. Car located in New Smyrna.

Ive got a 79 camero with a brand new cage and fuel cell for $1500.00 see the add under dirt carsfor pictures. 1 386 985 1002 located in Deland .Woody

300 for pure stock

i need a cell number i got one pic on my phone

hey i worte you back on the motor. and i got a 1985 chevy caprice 4 door it came out off. has brand new seat and belts just has single loop roll cage. but more can be added will see you as a package if wanted. and has new 342 rearend. motor and car are badass

i already bought a car but i’m interested in your motor… isent you a PM

here the car

900 here a car

eddie 2.jpg

Dirt racer what type of $$ r we talkin about…Car race ready, pure stock 8 or 4cly