Metric Monte Carlo & 75 Nova For Sale

METRIC MONTE CARLO & 75 NOVA, NO INTERIOR, HAS BEEN GUTTED. NO MOTORS, NO TRANSMISSIONS, THEY ARE ROLLING. ALL GLASS IS STILL INTACT. NOVA HAS AN EXTRA SET OF FENDERS. READY FOR YOU TO TURN INTO A CIRCLE TRACK OR DRAG CAR OR HAVE FOR EXTRA BODY PARTS. $300.00 EACH OR MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER. CAN EMAIL PICS, REPLY TO JONESRACING11@GMAIL.COM

from belkey built…please send pics to j.belkey119@yahoo.com of the metric monte carlo if its a desent car that hasent been raced i will take it … were not like a bunch of other people on here we will follow through no joke. also if you cant send pics call me and ill gladly come a look.

joe     386-956-9777
                                        thanks very muck

Belkey Built

from belkey built…please send pics to j.belkey119@yahoo.com of the metric monte carlo if its a desent car that hasent been raced i will take it … were not like a bunch of other people on here we will follow through no joke. also if you cant send pics call me and ill gladly come a look.

joe     386-956-9777
                                        thanks very much

To Belkey

Supposed to have a guy coming today by lunch to get Monte, if he doesnt get it I will email you pics this afternoon

Monte Carlo Has Been Sold

Monte Carlo Has Been Sold

nova

could u send pics i have a nova street stock looking for new body. patdent06@yahoo.com

Both Cars Have Been Sold

Both Cars Have Been Sold