Courious

Has anyone heard anything from ureztopass?

Hello Tuna,

I’ve been with Jane and Carol at life after Karnac support meetings. lol

Actually, been busy doing productive things.

Tuna we should go there for the weeking fishing.

Stranger

[QUOTE=UREZ2PASS;62259]Hello Tuna,

I’ve been with Jane and Carol at life after Karnac support meetings. lol

Actually, been busy doing productive things.[/QUOTE]
Good hearing from ya!! I’m not onhere much anymore either, just enough to keep the pot bubbling and to let Boney know how much Iadmire him. "oh my aching tuna, can’t believe I said that!!

Yeah

Sounds like a plan, when it gets a little warmer. You mean there IS life after KARNAC???

Ok you guys… Geepers… You all know that there is life before, during, and after Karnac… Some folks just get way too serious about things…

Have a great day all…

there is a guy that said i was the reason he quit going to curch???
now that is not something i want to do!! so im going to try to change the way i post and not say wnat i think as much.
Tuna i though the dancing was a good HIT!!
don 62

Might be ok

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;62408]there is a guy that said i was the reason he quit going to curch???
now that is not something i want to do!! so im going to try to change the way i post and not say wnat i think as much.
Tuna i though the dancing was a good HIT!!
don 62[/QUOTE]
I just can’t hold my breath long enough. I’m reallydetermined not to breath the same air!!!

Duane

[QUOTE=flraceguy;62367]Ok you guys… Geepers… You all know that there is life before, during, and after Karnac… Some folks just get way too serious about things…

Have a great day all…[/QUOTE]
Do you think im serious? You’re one of the few onhere that know me. You should know im just trying to make how important it is to meto make friends like Boney and my new friend Zinger. Whatever it was I did to have his admiration! Hahahahaha. Lmao

Don’t worry about things so much… Life is way too short to get serious… You gets are going to give each other heart attacks one of these days…

ROFLMAO…

Have a great day all…