Looking to buy

Hello I am looking to buy either a descent truck or a nice Mod-mini, I want to spend between 2k-4k. i am new to racing and just looking to get started. Thanks Please Email D_Ballz_24@yahoo.com with some options thank you for your help

Take a look at racingjunk.com ad ##2054185 and make me an offer! The nose has been changed from the picture to a new Ford Fusion Nose and the bars in the front have been changed to give better structural strength. I can send you other pictures if you would like more…

got a total of 5,000 who’s got the best deal. anything from a late model to mod mini - who has the best deal?

I have an outlaw modified for sale call 239 872 4687 if interested

No Motor, No Trans., Headers, Pro Shocks, Winters Quick Change, 4 Gray Basset Wheels and 2 Black Basset Wheels, Drive Shaft, Radiator, Seat, All Wiring and Gauges are there. $5,000 Call John @ 813-766-8613

I have two mod minis 4 sale lots of parts call me.561 767-0395 mark

Still Looking

Im still looking any good deals let me know. trying to buy for speedweek

Still Looking

Hello and i am still looking, If anyone has anything at a reasonable price please feel free to let me know.

my deal is for EVERYTHING that I have for a mini stock…EVERYTHING…trailer, car, engine parts, rims, slicks, all of it for 4750.00. All you have to do is bring a truck, pack the bed, hook up and haul butt…call Jeremy at 478-285-0904…I go to school in the morning so the best time to catch me after 12. Located in Bonaire, Georgia.

I have a howe llm with wet sump 350 just rebuilt, 4 spd muncie and QC complete. $4500. Can hear it run. 352-339-2285

I have a tube frame mod -mini 2008 and 2010 points champion at a-dale.
5500.00 call me 863-370-8734
Thanks, Richard

My deal still stands, $4750 for a turn-key mini and everything that I have for the mini. I’m finishing up a super street camaro and need the room in my garage. It’s an asphalt car with a 9" (6.00 gears), steel aftermarket body that appears stock, full chassis and floorpan, weight jacks all four corners, super strong cage (built out of a NASCAR shop in Charlotte, NC), enclosed trunk with 8 gal fuel cell, all windows (might need to polish), electric fuel pump and pressure regulator, thru the firewall header (can be moved to beneath car), a couple of blocks, heads, all wheels/slicks I have, minni stock trailer designed for a mini (can be pulled at 90 with no problem!)…might not look it, but it’s been in the elements for four months…has a tire rack. Have a couple others that are looking to buy. If you want to talk, give me (478-397-6628) or my son (478-285-0904) a call. It’s a strong car capable of running up front all the time. Was set-up for Bristol. What do I need you ask? A seat, shifter knob, and a hour or so to make a flat aluminum hood and mounting a sway bar (we were thinkking on running on dirt, it can be converted very easily). Other than that, everyone is offering a car without motor, something that will take a lot of time to put on the track or more money to buy/built a new engine. This is turn-key and with a couple of hours, your ready to race. That’s not to say that the others cars aren’t just as capable or just as nice. If there was somewhere I could race a modified…well lets just say that’s what I’d have in my garage!!! Thanks!!