Street Stocks / Hobby Stock Chassis

Car # 1 Mid 70’s Chevelle 9 in Ford w/ 6:20 gear and disc brakes. Has Dual Master Cylinder Set-up and HYD Clutch. This Chassis is nice comes with springs , shocks, set of 10" wheels, set of 8" wheels all 5X5.Weight Jacks in rear. Needs Engine,Transmission and Radiator and put sheetemtal on sides to be race ready.As it sets $1500

Car # 2 Mid 70’s Monte Carlo. Race ready except for Engine, Transmission, Seat Radiator and Guages. 10 bolt Chevy rear end. Steering Quickner. Has Weight Jacks on all 4 corners. Has body but could use some new sides. As its described $ 1000. Will say this car is tough.

Car # 3 76 Malibu. Never been raced. Has 4 point cage installed and bars thru the front. Body is original and gutted. Trunk has been partally cut out.
$ 400.00

Will sell all together for $2500.

Contact Derek Gray @ 863 595 5542

hi

it josh can u send me pics to joshcollins69@gmail.com or send them to 8632416166

Which chassis was run at East Bay last year 1 or 2 ?

Can u send me sum pics royklein23@yahoo.com

Car # 2 was run at East bay last year. I did miss 7 races and still finished
10th in points with the car.

I will see about pics of the car because I am not good with a computer. If you go thru the links on the East Bay website and click on Mike Horne photography and look up last years pics it is the # 68 Street Stock if you want to see it that way.

heres a link off this car to make it easy to find
http://gofastphotos.zenfolio.com/p967940988/h2c1f8777#h2c1f8777

Thanks. Wish i was smart enough to know how to do that.

What ring and pinion does the #2 car 10 bolt have?

2.56 locked with a spool.

you ran a automatic?

Yes. When we ran the car on asphalt our rules dictated an automatic. As a matter of fact the entire power train was the way we run it on asphalt. The engine was .420 lift hyd cam open chambered head enigine. I knew we was giving up alot and i did wonder more than once how good the car would of been if I had put a full blown East Bay street stock engine in it and a manual transmission.

Where are you located?

The cars are in Auburndale. If your interested call the number. It is my sons number and he knows as much about the car as I do.

still for sale or would trade cars for good pure stock rollers if interested.

Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure to Exhibit at Prestigious Accredited Members Conference
10:51a ET February 23, 2011 (PR NewsWire)

Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: DJRT), a “Full Throttle” lifetime experience company, today announced that it will be an exhibitor at the Micro-Cap Investment Research Conference being hosted by Accredited Members, Inc, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accredited Members Holding Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: ACCM), March 7-8 at the Antlers Hilton in Colorado Springs, CO. The Accredited Members’ quarterly investor conferences are attended by hundreds of high net worth investors and are considered by many to be among the most prestigious in the industry.

This year’s keynote speaker will be Ben Stein, the award winning commentator on economics and finance and one of the most sought after speakers in the country on the subject of finance. Commenting on the announcement, CEO Tim Shannon said, "The Investment Research Conference is extremely well suited to our company. In a single venue we can gain exposure to a significant number of accredited investors while simultaneously networking with many private companies whose objectives may be compatible with our desire to expand our brand.

“As a profitable, growth oriented, micro-cap company that has a highly recognizable brand, we believe we bring unique qualities to the conference and look forward to establishing relationships that will provide expanded opportunities and increased profits this year and into the future.”

About Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure

The Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure offers racing fans the opportunity to race an authentic race car on a major racetrack. Our racing “adventurers” enjoy a life-defining experience. They receive vital training from top racing instructors, wear real racing suits and safety gear, and pilot a race car that was once driven by one of the racing greats. Hand signals from the instructor teach you to race like the pros. We surpasses “follow-the-leader” approaches and teach guests to race like NASCAR drivers, find the line, draft, and pass for optimum fun. Our 100% safety record and numerous celebrity endorsements testify to the excitement and unforgettable thrill of our racing adventure. Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure’s website can be found at RacingAdventure.com

About Accredited Members, Inc.

Accredited Members Inc. is a publisher of investment research and information regarding small/micro cap companies, as well as the publisher of Accredited Members magazine and host of the highly regarded Quarterly Investment Research Conferences.

Forward-Looking Statements

Certain of the statements contained in this press release contain forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements are within the meaning of that term in Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure, Inc. has based these forward-looking statements on its current expectations and projections about future events, based on the information currently available to it. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release may also include statements relating to Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure’s anticipated financial performance, business prospects, new developments, strategies and similar matters. Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure disclaims any obligation to update any of its forward-looking statements, except as may be required by law.
Keep an eye on DJRT