Are you sick of the same car winning at NSS

This past weekend i said something about chunk hill’s 95 car super stock after win every race this year but one this car still hasnt even had to pull a head. see sade sponsers the track and have about 10 cars out there and bring alot of money to the track and buy tires for all there cars so i just got off the phone with robert hart and he asked me how many people i bring and how many new tires do i buy and i said i bring one in the pits and 10 in the grandstand and only buy one tire every couple weeks and he said see . So basic told me him self that they can run what they want but you cant . there are 3 things i pointed out on the 95 car that arent by the rules but they let him go. Switching my car to dirt better pay and they tech alot more far and there tech dont go after people with wrenches last saturday tech guy hellyer came after me with a wrench and the track owner dont care this is why Nss has a low car count and there are no fans in the stand who wants to go watch races there are fixed there aint no real teching going on. Nss has a very nice track but very poorly manged and the tech dont know shit about motors or are to lazy to do anything

You should have protested if you think the car is cheating. It looks more like you are a sore looser handling it this way. I’m not trying to punk you out or anything but coming on here telling such a story is almost unbelievable. Had you protested, you would have some ground to stand on. Best of luck racing dirt, to will find that cheating goes on everywhere. If you are buying one tire every once in a while and the other guys are on fresh tires, you are at a disadvantage. I’m sure you just burned all your bridges at NSS. Live and learn, track bashing does not help your case. Good luck on dirt.

it cost 1000 dollars to protest and track keeps 175 even if they dq the car i dont have that money to give away the tech should do there job everyone can see the exaught on the car witch is one we cant run by the rules and not spouse to box in the inside of the car ethier and they dont ever really look at this car i was not ever return to that track there aint no reason to even run at that track the track owner himself i talked to on the phone and he dont care

With all due respect 22 I am not sure what you meant by what Robert said. I do not know who all is in the battles down there in the different events, However, I do know Robert pretty well!

Robert would ask as one of his first questions what you said…about how many how many etc…He does that to everyone. I am unclear what you said as far as Robert saying that he said they …who ever…can run what they want?

If you had a calm, organized discussion with him he would NEVER say anything to that effect, I can assure you! I am assuming that this was the case.

I think that you may have misunderstood Robert at some point, because the Robert that I know may be a bit of a pill at times…but this just does not sound like somthing that he would do.

When you pointed out the problems with the other car did you file a protest? If a protest is filed they have an obligation to check that part. Just because someone gets away with somthing does not mean the track is letting them “cheat”. We had a guy here the other night that did not even know that he was cheating and got busted…it was a plate on the bottom of the carb…that area had not been teched in over 2 years…he was very embarrased as it was an honest mistake.

As far as turning your car into a dirt car…that is your decision…that pendelum swings constantly…as far as possibly getting offended by what Robert said…you may want to call him again to make sure you understood him correctly. I just can not imagine things unfolding like this.

Not bashing you just seeing if maybe there was a misunderstanding.

I would bet that if this car has won every race this year that someone has protested him… And if tec has done nothing about it because he buys more tires than the other guys THAT IS BS… So if I show up at NSS and blow the 95,s doors of do you think they will tear my car apart … HELL YEA THEY WILL… Favortism is a bunch of crap especially at a track like NSS…

this same car wins every week and noone does nothing about it he sponsers the track and your right i didnt think robert would act this way when i ran strickly stocks and had a problem he worked with me and got to the bottom of things this time it seemed like i was talking to a differnt guy .I just think if it stays this way the track is going to loss more and more cars I do agree rustyu 5050 robert is normally a good guy and will be understanding but idk sade does bring alot of money to that track but i have alot of people that come to the track to watch me run and now they arent going there my family and good friends

I’ve raced both dirt and asphalt.Its more fun on dirt an they dont take sh$t from nobody…

yeah i got a few thing since saturday to start switching over the car changed a few springs took off the plastic tailend got screen for the winsheild area need to get some better heads headers and some dirt tires

JUST WRECK HIM AND GET IT OVER WITH… ASPHALTS FOR RACING DIRTS FOR PLAYING…:ernaehrung004:

22…You KNOW that’s not what Robert told you, you KNOW that’s not the way it happened with Guy, and now I’m going to tell you what you don’t KNOW… Robert has gotten a call about your post, HE KNOWS what you posted, HE KNOWS the lies you have told, and he KNOWS you have never won a race anywhere…And (because he see’s how hard racers work on their car’s to be competitive) he KNOWS it’s not HIS fault.

Please dont tell me your gonna put that beautiful Petty Blue race car in a sand box…

in 2006 i won tons of races at nss in stricklys if i didnt sell my car i would of won the champonship and i glad you know what we talked about and that is the way shit happen i guess you werent there to see what happen acording to robert guy aint even spouse to be teching he is just there to do scaling to help jeff and everyone sees who gets away with shit no one need to take my word everyone sees it if a car win every week but one and dont even get a head pulled what does that mean he is working so hard on his car that he shouldnt get teched

i dont have no choice i aint dealing with the shit i have to change stuffon my car but a car that wins everyweek is fine and all by the rules

So this is it, he’s going to dirt like an upset employee going to the competition. He doesn’t have a resume but the competition says I’ll pay you more for doing less and it will cost you half the money…So as he’s walking out the door he tosses 2 grenades he has over his shoulder because he has them (this thread)?

What a winner…YEP Robert Hart is the reason he lost…just sayin…

robert is not the reason i lost at all but him not having his tech doing there job this tim guy talks out of his ass do you race and pleas e if you do i would like to know what car a what divsions . let me guess you work there

For the record, I have seen Chuck’s heads twice last year and saw them teched and they passed…and he was the WINNER in each race…SO if you think as a winner last year with legal heads he switched to illegal heads to continue winning…just let everyone know…

Your a racer…if you spent as much time working on your car as you did writing on this message board…we would be having an entirely different conversation…I can assure you that Chuck was working on his car on Sunday, not looking at this board…THAT’S A WINNER!!!

TEC,s JOB

IN MY OPINION!!. If there is one car winning every race… The race track and tec is responsible for leveling the playing feild… It is amazing to me that the 95 has not been torn down not even a head removed… RACING IS EXPENSIVE the average joe cant pull 1000.00 dollars out of there pocket on Saturday night after a night of racing… Tec might have to swallow there 175.00 and do there job… If no infraction is found then the TRACK should add weight to the winning car… This is not ROCKET SCIENCE it is Saturday night short track…:grinser010:

lol last year that was the 51 car and you advoid the qeustions do you work for the track or sade

Since I’m talking out of my a$$, I’ll give you the same opportunity…You tell me exactly what’s wrong with Chucks car and I’ll call Jeff myself and make sure he knows to tech it regardless where he finishes…You can p*&sy out or you can say it…go ahead and say it’s the exhaust that beat you…just so everyone else can laugh at you for saying so…

I don’t work for either…just a lover of the the sport…and a hater of wanna be racers like you…