promoter school

Rex ie…THE BONE MAN has just opened a new promoters school for the dumb. Rex the best racer of the centery( ask hiim)He is going to share his views on the right way to look at the prob of the tracks today.Rex/ Bone Man know all about everything and will share it winh anyone at any time.
He has been dooing it for 3 years and look at the improvments he has made!
Now his track can bale hay in the parking lot for extra income. He has solved the trash issue. Put the trash in a bag and drop it off in the publix dumpster. The noise db level has droped buy 80% so the county is happy also.Food cost is down buy 75%. What a brain this boy has.
Pit parking is free and they have loots of room for more cars
My hat is off Rex and all of your friends and officals for fixing the big mess there were left with.Rex has now plowed it under and it will grow something new. so help Rex buy giving crap on here it will help it grow. Rex what a guy.
1st lesson was cry cry cry thill they change everything then tell them to go back ware they were.
Make them beleave that the reason you cant win is that yhey are cheating you.
Never beleave the reason you dont win is that they are better than you.
Get them to change the rules 3 times in the first year.
soon thete will be 3 cars in my class and i can run in the top 3 every night
see how good Rex is at at he does.

bonbestbud

I don’t really have a dog in this fight but…just my observations

The man starting the thread has been in and OUT of business for many, many years. Has he run out of towns yet??? He has done one thing, and that is stretched out his fifteen minutes…of promoting Don Nerone. All of those years, where’s the dynasty? Why so many do overs? Yes, you may know what to do now but did you do it ??? and create a long term track event anywhere?

Yes, he was a promoter and I never was but…you have a lot of history here to look at.

RexBone can have his thoughts, maybe at least to create some thinking. :slight_smile:

never said any thing about me but ur right im a dumb ass and dint know anything about racing and Rex keeps us thinking. o yea stupid and here we go yeeha
Don62

eyes roll again…

Boneman don’t bite that cricket it has a hook in it.

don, tried reading your post but gave up (was having a bit of trouble translating that into the english language) so perhaps would you ming posting a video

I went fishing for a week, no one was handing out money, although lots of these tournaments pay big money, I didn’t but tires, or half the gas and fished 10times as long. But the biggest thing, there weren’t a bunch of people pissing and moaning about someone else cheating, shoving people at the ramp. Also no one telling everyone to go someplace else if they’d don’t like it. Racing didn’t used to be this way, all the fighting and bitching, calling each other liars etc talking about ice picking someone’s tires, boy, what a fun sport! go on Florida Spostsman forum , 20 times more people on it, you won’t find anyone fighting, pissing and moaning. I love this forum, it’s great entertainment, but you guys and management better get your shit together or there won’t be any racing left. There’s already too many boats so please get your shit together! Oh Don, don’t let these lug nuts get to you, it ain’t worth it, I’m only talking about a few. Even though Boney, the professor and a few other of their faithful followers don’t like it, I have friends too. If they were capably of thinking they would remember the crowds and # of cars there were at NSS when you were there. Did you ever make a mistake, yes, one with me even that you don’t know about but I was man enough to understand how it happened and never said a thing and never will.

I did file the barb of the hook so he could get of. The catch and release program. That fish is to boney to keep. Like a catfish… catch then hit them on the head with a bat. Crab bate.

don62

don and tunafish, can’t you see that Mr. bone runs rings around both ofg you? it is funny to watch you two try and insult him, but he could care less! you both look like idiots because all you do is throw pathetic insults to someone who does not bother you in any way.

It makes everyone think this site is nothing but idiots because you to act like such babies. btw: I find bone’s posts much more interesting than the nonsense you both write. at least he has a great sense of humor! you two…forget it!

just saying!! Go bone!

I’ve read this sight for years and never felt like posting before.
Don, you are such a failure! you have no business insulting anyone. tuna, i’ve been around new smyrna for years. you are such a phoney! you never did anything worthwhile except argue and look like an a$$. no one cares what you say because you are just not worth the effort!

I’m glad there are more good posters than bad ones on here. you two are the two worst.

well i see your not having any fun on here.
No im not what you want at the track so you must be one fo the 22 left with the great BONEMAN Track killer.

don 62

I don’t think I’ve EVER seen Rex claim he knows all the right answers… he merely points out that what IS being tried, is NOT working. And he’s RIGHT about that.

Pretty lame Don… attacking someone who wants things to improve around here, while at the same time, you have failed at everything you’ve done (in racing anyways) in the last 10 years. Tracks and series are still trying to dig out of the hole you created. When you start getting some of your ideas to work, then you might have a right to point fingers. Until that time (like that will ever come), you have the least credibility in the state on how things should be run…

Leave the guy alone. He’s at least trying to come up with things that might work, while all you have done is prove that your ideas don’t work.

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;77498]I did file the barb of the hook so he could get of. The catch and release program. That fish is to boney to keep. Like a catfish… catch then hit them on the head with a bat. Crab bate.

don62[/QUOTE]

Geeez now he going to tell the NORTHWESTERN HOW TO WISH!:smilie_bett:

yep jerry its all my falt and it allwase will be . And people like you and rex will never admit that it got worse when i left and the mng stared to take the the crybabbys advise. there were 25 cars in the pits from 90 and he was blaming it on papper in the bathrooms. Your still blaming it on me after 3 years. Grow up.
when i came to NSS-1999 there were 34 cars that night .We got the car count to over 100 in 2 years.Read the pit wall #s or did they paint over it? when i quit running the weekly show Terry took over and it went to 60 cars. then kim brown and her board friends fixed everything i screwed up and it went to a all time low of 22. Im sure thats my falt.
Hope they keep listening to the crybabby on here to fix it.

don62

Sunbelt Series… GONE
Southern Sportsman Series… GONE
Florida Mini-Stock Challenge… GONE
Goodyear Modified Series… GONE
Columbia Motorsports Park… you were removed
Fascar… you were removed
Speedfest… moved to Gresham, as I recall the other series officials not wanting any further dealings with you
Crash-A-Rama… don’t know the details, but it seems as though Moe has much more to do with it than you do

Tell me again (and all the others you think you are fooling) how great of a job you did in this area. All I see is a trail of destruction, burned bridges, and legal actions.

Too late to play the saint now Don…

Golden Gate Speedway…

[QUOTE=herpderp;77506]I’ve read this sight for years and never felt like posting before.
Don, you are such a failure! you have no business insulting anyone. tuna, i’ve been around new smyrna for years. you are such a phoney! you never did anything worthwhile except argue and look like an a$$. no one cares what you say because you are just not worth the effort!

I’m glad there are more good posters than bad ones on here. you two are the two worst.[/QUOTE]
Well thank you herpies, i like you too!! Know what, I don’t care what idiots like you think!!! Just in case you hadn’t noticed!! Tell me, what wonderful things have you done???

I agree Frasson, Boney has some great ideas, giving away his attic junk, pissing and crying about soap, telling people hes better off without them, yup, he’s a genious. Wins third place trophy in minis at OSW, of coarse there was only 4-5 cars a week, and then makes an idiot of himself and said he likes small field of cars. Noticed he was real fast at NSS last time I saw him, was proud of him, he stayed on the lead lap, just barely!! Yes sir, he really knows what hes doing. Kinda like you.

[QUOTE=herpderp;77505]don and tunafish, can’t you see that Mr. bone runs rings around both ofg you? it is funny to watch you two try and insult him, but he could care less! you both look like idiots because all you do is throw pathetic insults to someone who does not bother you in any way.

It makes everyone think this site is nothing but idiots because you to act like such babies. btw: I find bone’s posts much more interesting than the nonsense you both write. at least he has a great sense of humor! you two…forget it!

just saying!! Go bone![/QUOTE]
Know what idiot, when it comes to being not very bright, you win the prize. You claim you been around here for a long time, and all I do is throw insults at poor little Boney?? He’s the idiot that called me a liar 2 yrs ago about something he knew nothing about. And then when no-ones around he tries to come up and shake my hand, what a coward. He goes from cry baby to being the biggest supporter of a track of anyone on here. Another one of these morons that if you send a private pm to he goes on here public with it. Thank you herpies for being an idiot, I have another one to make fun of now!!!

Hey UREZ2PASS, do you have the popcorn machine fired up, this is starting to get entertaining.