VSP pissed me off...

Not for the fact that they rained out… while the sun was shining and no rain falling… they pissed me off by telling me on the phone that they had “27 Late Models in the pits right now”. I found out later it was 13.

I would have dealt with 13, although it is pretty low, but at least it was honest. I would have had a much bigger fit if I had paid my $12 only to find out then that it was a bullshit figure they gave me.

If that is your tactic to get some extra people in, then it backfired big-time on me.

At least BRP was honest when I asked the same question… I was told “I’ve been in the office all afternoon, and really have no idea…”. At least that wasn’t an outright lie.

Hey Jerry… Sorry to hear that you had such an experience…

Did you talk to an official or somebody that just happened to answer the phone? How would they know exactly how many cars went throught the pit gate?

Frasson,I am an official for the series and i do know that there were 18 cars in the pit area and 4 parked outside the gate while it was raining.There were several cars enroute when the call was made to cancel the races.Those Drivers were called immediately and told it was rained out at which time i can only assume that they either went to eastbay or ocala.I’m not sure the car count you were given was an accurate car count as again i know for a fact there were 18 thru the gate and 4 outside when they called it.I do not know the number of cars that were enroute but i do there were 22 on the property! I also do know there were cars enroute that number i do not know! I also do not know who answered the phone as i do not work for the track i work for the series.

I dont know what time you were told how many cars were there and I dont know when the 18 +4 were there but it is highly unlikely they went to BRP as they show only 21 in the feature unless a bunch got tore up earlier in the show…

Here Jerry cut and paste this for your apology, I’m just trying to help. :slight_smile:

VSP, I am very sorry I bashed your track on the internet. It was wrong of me to do so and wrong of me to complain without researching the facts. Please forgive me for my mistake. I know track bashing on the internet hurts our sport and it is not the proper way to handle complaints. I should have called the track manager with my complaint to seek resolve. I now know that the car count would have been explained and I would not have looked like a donkey on the internet.

Takes a man to apologize and another to accept it.

Just curious, did Boneman try to apologize to you?

Winger, what does Boneman have to do with this post??? The answer NO!! I wouldn’t accept anyhow. Again, thats just me being very honest.

Tuna you stubborn old fart, you were showing good progress, I thought you were almost willing to bury the hatchet and be boneys buddy. LOL !

Now don’t go getting mad, I’m only joking.

Then you’re saying you’re not a man, correct? Your own words not mine. LOL

[QUOTE=UREZ2PASS;78302]Here Jerry cut and paste this for your apology, I’m just trying to help. :slight_smile:

VSP, I am very sorry I bashed your track on the internet. It was wrong of me to do so and wrong of me to complain without researching the facts. Please forgive me for my mistake. I know track bashing on the internet hurts our sport and it is not the proper way to handle complaints. I should have called the track manager with my complaint to seek resolve. I now know that the car count would have been explained and I would not have looked like a donkey on the internet.[/QUOTE]

Jerry, you have no right to voice your displeasure! This is NOT a free country and by you voicing your displeasure,you’re going to ruin stock car racing throughout the state and possibly the entire country!! You are NOT allowed to BASH. If you must BASH, move to another country. NOW!
I am the only one that is allowed to say ANYTHING negative(excluding LCS) and If I feel like it, I will. AND I don’t give a @#^%@ what anyone thinks about it, whether it’s on a message board or not. BUT, I do love everybody.

As far as Boney goes you’re probably right mr winger! And know what, why is Boney and I any of your business? Guess you’re another lug nut that can’t accept me not liking Boney, no problem here. Geez, I can’t even compliment someone for accepting an apology. Two yrs ago I accepted an apology from Tim and look what it got me!!! I wouldn’t say that public but he had to go public with a personal pm I sent him. I also accepted an apology from someone else on here that I won’t go public with because he has been respectful to me…usually, and consider him a friend. But so far Boney has never attempted to apologize to me after 2 yrs so honestly I gave up on him a long time ago. Sorry if it bothers you so bad, that’s your problem, not mine.

[QUOTE=RSB;78353]Jerry, you have no right to voice your displeasure! This is NOT a free country and by you voicing your displeasure,you’re going to ruin stock car racing throughout the state and possibly the entire country!! You are NOT allowed to BASH. If you must BASH, move to another country. NOW!
I am the only one that is allowed to say ANYTHING negative(excluding LCS) and If I feel like it, I will. AND I don’t give a @#^%@ what anyone thinks about it, whether it’s on a message board or not. BUT, I do love everybody.[/QUOTE]
RSB. I said it before, I’ll say it again. We may not always agree but I have a ton of respect for you being one of the few here that say it like you see it!

Does it matter?

Friction,didn’t you say it got rained out anyhow?

Maximum Density, Inc.

Sharkbait…you are so thick, you can’t even recognize humorous sarcasm even when it bites you in your remoras.

RSB…loved it, brau.

Wingman…always remember the rule about rasslin’ with pigs.

EZ…that was actually pretty dang funny and I’m sure the Frassonator thinks so too.

Sharkbait…(just for the record)…where did you see an “apology” or even an “acceptance” of an apology? Also…and I may just research this later if I have the time to waste…I believe it was you who told everybody that Rex came up to you at the track and wanted to “bury the hatchet”…am I wrong? I’m pretty sure I’m not so I’ll stand by Wingers observation of your lacking of manliness.

That is unless you would like to issue an apology to eveyone on here for being a D-bag and all.

We won’t hold our breath.

Actually Osmosis, you’re wrong again. I never said Boney wanted to shake my hand, and in fact he didnt tell me he did. At that point if he had, i would of said no, not at this time, just let it die. Instead he ran home to his computer and told about how he tried to bury the hatchet with me, he couldn’t wait to bad mouth me. HE is the one that said HE wanted to shake my hand. I had made a statement I didnt even want to be close enough to him to risk breathing the same air he did. What he did, moron, is come up to me and my brother, he was with someone thats on here occasionally. He said, “I thought I’d come over here so you have to breath some of the same oxygen”.
This is after he had called me a liar 4-5 times on here and some of the little Boneys chimed in with him. I might add, at that time they had no reason to jump on my a$$. 2-3 have apologizd to me which I DID accept. I admit, most of them now have an excuse to hate me, no problem. Anyhow, mr know it all, No, he did NOT try to shake my hand, I simply replied “Well good for you”, turned my back and walked off. Someone else said he tried to explain a little teasing back and forth was just for fun. He never did, and not that its really any of your business, other than you’re a know it all, but when some you don’t even know calls you a liar on here for no reason, I for one will not listen to him say he was just teasing. Calling someone a liar is not just internet teasing. What you do to me MIGHT be considered “teasing” to you, but tp me idiot, it’s ignorance on your part. Oh, you want to go fishing? I love giving one way boat rides to morons like you??? Not a threat, just an invitation. Why don’t you just drop it with me? You don’t like me, I can’t stand you, lets let it drop!!!

Oh Osmosis…

Please feel free to hold your breath, for about half an hour!!!

Its so good to have your friends all in one place like this talking to each other…EZ start the michene and pass me a beer.
Ok got a chair…Bone Man is a ass !!! And Jerry is not sorry or maybe he Is?

NEXT

don62