Tech Inspector change at Orlando Speedworld

Jeff Sutcliff, Tech Inspector at Orlando SpeedWorld has been replaced by Wayne Bunker, Jeff will still tech at New Smyrna Speedway. These changes were made earlier today.

Well ain’t that a step in the right direction. :ernaehrung004:

so why did they do that

He most likelk DQ’D the wrong person. Just my guess.

Wrong answer tuna, His attitude was poor towards many people for various reasons. Tech is not only for dq’ing people, it is a main contact with racers which requires customer service. Now I support FASCAR 100% but this was best for him and OSW. So zip it my friend. LOL

Well know what EZ, I am intitled to my opinion, so don’t tell me to zip it!! LOL I hold by my opinion because I have been “Dumped” ( as TS says) by the same people that dumper Jeff. Did I love Jeff? One time I was 30 ft. from the truck he was “teching” and he told me to leave. NO, but then again its been said I don’t like anyone.

Jeff is like anyother person, treet him with some respect for the job he does and he’ll do the same to you. He is the best and fairest tech we’ve had in some time. As far as him leaving orlando, i’m sure its a travel issue.

best and fairest maybe at orlando he dont check out car that good at nss inless someone puts up money or its a big race

Jusr zip it man!:smilie_bett:

Let’s keep this fair, Jeff didn’t want to tech at Orlando any longer due to travel reasons and put in his notice at the beginning of the season. He gave them AMPLE time to find a replacement…

I can’t believe anyone allowed this to be published as a press release in this manner…he IS one of the best tech inspectors in the state and studies his job to ensure he is fair and right prior to making a decision. FASCAR is lucky to have him at all…Good luck Jeff and Wayne…

“His attitude was poor towards many people for various reasons.”

Or you could say he didn’t tell people what they wanted to hear…It’s all in how you word it…

EJC do we really have to question who you are? Good looking car by the way!!!

Stick it Rick!

[TIM] I can’t believe anyone allowed this to be published as a press release in this manner

I must be missing something here…

Jeff is a good tech inspector but he needs not to have such a crappy attitude when teching!!

[QUOTE=GregFroehlich;78361]I must be missing something here…

Jeff is a good tech inspector but he needs not to have such a crappy attitude when teching!![/QUOTE]

Said by someone Jeff has dq’d before…again maybe he just told you what you didn’t want to hear…

Are we talking about the guy that cannot tell the difference between a titanium axle and a polished axle. The same guy that thought it was stainless steel ? Tim I’ll have to disagree with you on this one. I’ve seen countless times he did not know the rules. I do not want to take this to a bashing session but MANY of us are glad he left. I wish him well at NSS because we will still have to deal with him there until they bring in Ricky B, I wonder why they even have to bring in Ricky B ?

Any tech guys out there should drop off their resumes at NSS, in case this guys attitude don’t improve there will be a job opening.

Here We Go Again

looks like it’s about to rain…

Your probably right Moe, I violated my own antibashing policy and threw a few darts.

We’ll stop this here…Jeff is a good guy and does a good job.

Thanks to Barbara for actually listening to a complaint the racers had. It seems OSW wants to try and turn things around.

yeah thats and if you can see something wrong with a car from 20feet away they should ethier say something to him about changing it or dq someone so as far as the best tech lmao when you are a tech you need to know your shit and if someone have a questions about something on a car look at the rule book real quick and see if it says it in there tech look like idiots when someone calls something out and they dont do nothing that just aint being a good tech i know he got alot on his plate and there alot of cars to tech so why not make it easy on ur self if you see something that everyone can see dq them that one car out of the way just that fast but with him only having to do one track thing might change around he could of been just drain trying to keep up with that many car from two track we will see in the next few weeks hope things turn around and yes tim everyone on here know who i am but truth hurts if a car is not by the rulles give them alittle time to fix it i ran last and they said shit about my spolier being a 1/2 to big so the next weekend i had it cut down to 5 1/2

No single tech person, even with an assistant, can keep up with 9 classes. A guy who is good at advanced classes like SLM or modifieds, will probably not have much interest in strictly stocks (which is full of all kinds of odd-ball cars), or even mini stocks with specialized 4 cylinder engines.

Suggestion: the non-V8 classes should have their own inspector for issues that are not safey related.

Chance of this happening: 0%.