Met a formey advisory today!

roflllllll

you are all nutz! let me rephrase that… we are all nutz! have fun but keep it in the realms of normalcy while Rick is putting all his energy into being a friend to jack. he is hurting very much and the less time he has to bother with this board, the better…have fun
mother theresa aka oz…UGHHHHHHHHHHH
carol

Well OJ i was cleaning a fish when i got a BONE stuck in my hand. i sad ouch!
People didnt like me crying about the hert so i took the blade and cut the BONE out of my hand with some TUNA oil and it came out with EZ. Now i watch out for those little BONES .Its not EZy to fig out .
Would rather have fish than BONES.

don62

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;81790]Well OJ i was cleaning a fish when i got a BONE stuck in my hand. i sad ouch!
People didnt like me crying about the hert so i took the blade and cut the BONE out of my hand with some TUNA oil and it came out with EZ. Now i watch out for those little BONES .Its not EZy to fig out .
Would rather have fish than BONES.

don62[/QUOTE]

Don that is hilarious ! :ernaehrung004:

Oh my aching Tuna!!!

Don you and I are going to need to talk in the near future I seriously have something I want to talk to you about.

Sounds like time out to me for Don.:sprachlos020:

Well i never!!!
Rick W
What is it to you what i an doing? none of your consern… trying to add a lite side to all of this and all my friends can take a joke!
so are we friends or cant you take a joke??
EZ it to your answer or FISH around for the right words but dont get a BONE in your mouth…Vodca and OJ will wash it out.
join the club it free and we have meeting in TURN 4 once a month.

Don62

Rick Williamson

I didn’t read your last PM. We already told each other we can’t stand each other, fine. N/P here. So what is there left to say? Like I told you, I’m NOT getting in a p–g match with you. I gave you my phone #, so if ypu have anything tough guy stuff to say to me, call me, fair enough??? Have a nice day. All just internet words, right??

he Rick A
my # is 352 542 1561 call anytime. Im going to sarasota on sat if you want ill stop buy the track and see you.

Don62

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;81904]Well i never!!!
Rick W
What is it to you what i an doing? none of your consern… trying to add a lite side to all of this and all my friends can take a joke!
so are we friends or cant you take a joke??
EZ it to your answer or FISH around for the right words but dont get a BONE in your mouth…Vodca and OJ will wash it out.
join the club it free and we have meeting in TURN 4 once a month.

Don62[/QUOTE]

That’s the trouble with not talking face to face(taking things the wrong way). I was laughting as I wrote my post to you. Can,t you take a joke?

Sheesh…

Hell…I got the meaning the first time I read it, Rick…and you are right on about how personal inflections are never clear when a post is typed into a keyboard and spit out on the screen. You get someone…(eyes rolling as I wait for the connection to be made)…SOMEONE who is so self centered and paranoid and who thinks every post is either about or aimed at him and then BOOM…he’s spouting off like a roman candle.

Like most people on here, if you two (that’s Don N. and Rick W…you know, the ones who those two posts were really for) were sitting in a room together you would probably walk out friends.

But on here…temperatures rise…nostrils flare…and words that you might never say out loud get typed pretty dang easy. Usually there is nothing so big that a nice cold beer and some real face to face conversation can’t put to rest.

I’d be glad to mediate for youse two mugwumps…(for free beer and wings, of course) but all that stuff I just got done typing? Well…no matter what it just doesn’t seem to apply to some…well…ONE guy in particular.

Like dill pickles and onions…I just plain don’t like him.

OJ

lol you win that one

Don72

Whatever Don

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;82149]lol you win that one

Don72[/QUOTE]
I cant see what he says and dont give a s–t!! Either about him or what he says.

Don

I dont get it. You AND I gave him our # and he crys about not talking man to man.