Met a formey advisory today!

We had Brady, with several other people. He turned out o be o’k. I consider him a friend now, hope he does me too!!

Sorry

We had BFast, sorry. This tries to spell for me

On my phone, I select settings-general- keyboard- auto correction, select off. Then you can spell it your way. That auto correction is a pain.

Thanks EZ. Not sure but that must be available on an Ipad. I know what you mean.

Saw another one Sat night and we are NOT friends. LOL

WHO WHO says the wise old owl??
Im goint to try to talk sandy into going off next weekend.
If so you might want to go to a track you havent been to yet don.
there are 3 down south to go to and some nice country. If i try i think i can still find a friend or 2 down there.

don62

Not…

PLEASE OJ leave the man alone.

name calling.jpg

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;81258]WHO WHO says the wise old owl??
there are 3 down south to go to and some nice country. If i try i think i can still find a friend or 2 down there.

don62[/QUOTE]
Don, we will go someday, cant next weekend, have B Day party to go to.

you stold that stop sigh from rick now give it back…
If that stuff bothers you he will never stop…
OJ ? OFFULL JOKE ORANGE JUCE ? OJ SIMPSON nope that wont work.
You should see what that sick oj did to a rabit when he was young!
skined it alive and beat it then burned it then put it on the pavement.
OJ tell the truth did you do that???

Don 62

Come on Don, please leave OJ alone, If you don’t poke him he won’t bite. :slight_smile:

I put that there Don…

well looks like it came from oj too me. I said he stold it from you…
EZ he can take a joke frome me !\Rabit killer. when he was a kid he wiuld sit on them…Tell them its not the truth…come on tell them…
Mat you might have to call rick for me or ill get 2 weeks ha ha!!

don62

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;81258]WHO WHO says the wise old owl??

don62[/QUOTE]

OJ wae the stop for tuna or me trying to find a friend down there?? I know 1 for sure!! hehehe.
don62

To Don

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;81648]OJ wae the stop for tuna or me trying to find a friend down there?? I know 1 for sure!! hehehe.
don62[/QUOTE]
Don, The stop sign was for OJ. Telling him to STOP trying to start crap with me. It was NOT sent to me.

Hea it more fun when i tell it my way. Just goofing off. Is this the place ware we are able to do that .I got put in the corner!!! I think i like it here and matt is at home here so talliehoohoho.
Tuna melt no bones about it im just having fun

Don62

To MY friend, Don Nerone…

I just can’t believe people sometimes, Don.

How did you deal with all these tough, hard-nosed racers’ fragile egos for so many years without blowing yer brains out? Or someone else’s for that matter…lol…THAT’S LOL!!! NOT REALLY SERIOUS!!! JUST KIDDING!!!

No need to stop sign me.

Don, Rick did that because I used an extremely descriptive moniker for a friend of yours when I was responding to your post about you possibly heading this way soon. Not the first time I’ve been censored so I’m getting used to it. These days I just wish there was an equal level of “justice” being dispensed by the Sheriff…but actually…I really don’t care that much.

If somebody can’t figure out that you and I are friends and wants to use a post from you aimed at me as a way to stir up his own kettle of bile…well, I guess he’s allowed to do so. Most anyone who has a Starkist cans worth of brains could read and understand the things that get posted on here. It’s actually pretty EZ to figure out. But there are always those who have to strike hard at every piece of stinky bait they find in the water. After two sharp-ass barbs in the jowls you’d think a smart fish would learn TO PASS at things like that. But I guess there are more dumb fish than smart ones out there, though.

Good thing for the fishermen. I guess.

So did everybody follow that one?

Good.

In answer to the question about those silly Rabbits…we always had a blast twisting those little Ponys’ tails… surprised even ourselves with the VW’s success. The two years Dad raced the red one he had a blast and a half. It was his kind of racing. Spent hardly any money and we did it all in house and whupped a lot of big $$ Fords in the process. The VW’s even got me a good friend out of you know who from Lakeland (I’ll just say Nemco…that should be enough for you to remember who I mean) I used to stay at his house when we ran over there and at Auburndale. Fun times…

OJ that was very creative, although I had to read it a few times to completely get the message. Must be due to all the salt water I’ve choked on while following my fish friend around in a effort to keep him from having lunch on artificial bait. :slight_smile:

Want to trade names ? I should be osmosis jones since I am the crime fighting white blood cell attacking the viruses on this board. Viruses being the track bashers. Maybe I’ll create another name and be walking tall or Buford T Pusser, that guy cleaned up the town in the movie.

I agree that the sherriff needs to equally enforce the laws, but the towns people need to know and understand the laws. The sherrif only works part time. He only catches the speeders when he is out for a donut or someone calls him, wakes him up, and tells him the kids are drag racing down main street. The sherriff needs some deputys to help keep the town in order.

The truth will set you free. ( has nothing to do with this post but I laugh everytime Mr Nerone writes it ) It’s fitting for this post.

hmmmmmmm

just for now please try to understand this… Rick is the moderator on here. we all know that. but try to remember this. His dearest friend and work associate is his top priority right now. i think we can moderate ourselves and be respectful for awhile. Please…
carolwicks

Carol nothing disrespectful intended, just colorful discussion from two colorful people. “we are family, all my brothers sisters and me” LOL