I ran into...

…a disgruntled, old codger Saturday night and I thought it was a formey advisary of mine but I was mistaken.

He was just some disgruntled, old codger trying to start some crap. Isn’t that odd?

Silly, old codgers.

There you go, startin sheeeet… again.

Au contraire, mon frere…

I’m on the ignore list so anyone who might be offended by this…if indeed it was intended for anyone…should not be able to be offended by it…if that was truly my intentions…to offend someone, I mean…

Anyways, I might have been talkin’ about you, Hosehead…and I mean that in the most internet-tingly, teasing sort of way. LOL

(you can’t be offended because I put LOL at the end)

BTW…we need to get together for a brew or two at the races some night, man.

dontknow what he said but STILL!!

Whatever you need to tell yourself…

…to get you thru the day, man.

I am pretty ashamed though.

You’re much too easy a mark and I should really stop egging you on.

[QUOTE=Osmosis Jones;80475]

BTW…we need to get together for a brew or two at the races some night, man.[/QUOTE]

I agree, its been entirely way too long. Nothin better than Jerrys ice cold free beer, good racin and friends.

Hey OJ im a old codger and you will arm wrestle me for a beer any time.
Looks like im coming your way soon. hope to see ya.

Don 62

Oh yeah?

Well, just let me know and I’ll meet ya out there…assuming you’re talking about Desoto…or just my way (Palmetto) in general?..either way we’ll hook up.

Just let me know, you old codger.

Hey Don

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;80802]Hey OJ im a old codger and you will arm wrestle me for a beer any time.
Looks like im coming your way soon. hope to see ya.

Don 62[/QUOTE]
Can I watch???

uh oh

this aint gonna be pretty…
cw

i could out drink him then but not now… he was one of the few that might beat be arm wresting then but i dont know about now. if you can hold on for a few ill run out of air.
going to go down south next week to see a old sick friend. Ill let you know.

don62

Not then either…:slight_smile:

…I gave Trickle a run for his money even with that stout PBS they used to bring with em’…those were some late nights in the breezeway, man…