To Legend

Not that I care for myself but haven’t you seen the posts by Rick asking us to cool it, ESPECIALLY in this time of Jack Smiths suffering? Not only for Jack but also for Rick?? What is wrong with you? If you insist on bashing me fine, I could care less. Rick has asked me to bring it to his attention if anyone tried to start it with me, I will NOT bother him at this time, he is hurting enough right now. Why don’t you send me a PM, keep it off here, we can chat about it, talk about it, meet and talk, whatever you want. But point is, out of respect for the man that started this forum, who is suffering very much, stop being negative in every post you make and if you have a problem with me, bring it to me in person, leave it off the forum. o’k??? Please notice everyone, I have NOT used bad language, I have NOT threatend anyone, just a plea to be decent in this time. Tuna

Just a question and I’m not trying to start something. Why are you acting like this just at this time when Jack is dieing? And not all the time?

Good question Rick !!!

I believe it’s called class and respect. Reality sometimes puts a persons true character where everyone can see it. Over the last few days, I’ve seen alot of good in people. I wish it would remain this way. I’m impressed with the respect tuna has shown in these sad days. Maybe we will see some change in how we all act on here. Life is short.

Rick

I’m trying to ignore people that are trying to start crap with me out of respect for not only Jack but also for Rick. Rick has asked ALL of us to have some respect for Jack AND him. Trust me, he (Rick) WILL handle the ones trying to start crap. He asked me to tell him if anyone did with me, I did not bring the reason for this thread to his attention as he asked. But trust me, he WILL handle it in due time.

Legends

Let me try to answer your question, first of all I wasnt speaking to you, I was speaking to Legendsofauto. Sorry for the mixup. Second, I believe my post pretty umuch said why I’m being “the way I am”. Hope this explains it to you. Again if yo thought my post was to you, I’m sorry. To my knowledge we have never had problems???

Legendsofauto

This origional post was directed to “Legendsofauto”

Understood ! My responce was supporting Ricks question. All the BS bickering needs to STOP !!! NUFF SAID ! V…WOW…V

Yeah, i agree, so why not take it to the one that started it instead of me as usual?

So true. But if it were for him, why not just PM him (like you have been doing me the last 2 days)? And again this isn’t to start something just a question. When anyone posts on here the post is open to the public. Anyone can post a question, a comment or whatever to your post. Have a nice day.:slight_smile:

And YOU sir have been PM to me also. I just figure if you and I have a problem then You and I should discuss/settle it between OURSELVES. THIS is what I asked you to do in my PM’s. I even gave you my phone #, there is no sense in continuing this in public. I do not need/want the attention, and you shouldn’t either. I simply asked someone to stop their constant bashing out of respect for Jack AND Rick, because he asked us to, thats reason enough But immediately you came on with your wise crack to me, there’s no reason for it. PLUS, Rick has asked we STOP on the forum. So this is the last I will reply to your childish rants. As usual YOU are the one that started this with me AGAIN. Oh, have a nice day??? Trust me I am. Again, its over Rick, you have my #.

advice…

i learned the hard way… the best way to make all this go away (the bickering) is to totally ignore posts that bother you. no matter how nice you try to be there’s always going to be someone who doesnt like you. sometimes they just dont like you because you ARE nice… lol
if you dont like someone dont read their posts or put them on ignore. if you dont like what they say about you just dont respond. we all know whats going on…the more you respond, the more they will … they do it for fun. they call it tongue in cheek… :wink:
these message boards are not for the sensitive! lol
i appreciate that some of you want it to stop because Jack is so ill… but as someone said… why does it take a reason to be nice? oh well. life is too short to worry about this. have a happy day …
carolwicks

My post wasn’t bashing you or anyone else. You were just ask by me why you were posting on here to one person. If you didn’t want the world to see and or comment on your post? That doesn’t mean I have a problem with you about this or anything else. I’m not upset with you or anyone else on here.