racin thes wkend?

Damn, spusosed to be wet!

ooops!!

This darn Ipad really screwed me that time.

Rain

Think it well rain on wist caost?

Hea TUNA and all of his lugnuts i think im going to VCS this weekend to see for my self this great car count and racing my buddy keeps telling me about, They say kenny Sands is Smoking hot sprint promoter so im going and i think they will let me in… Hope the rain goes on buy. ill sit buy the flag stand so you can find me… Dont have a TUNA shirt yet

see ya at the races
Don62

Thanks Don

Wife bought motor home so we’re going someplace, who knows where. Was wanted to go to Ponta Gorda but wouldn’t you know, no racing there this week. Thanks for the offer Don.

Maybe

just maybe it won’t rain this Sat. Hey, if you go to Volusia you wont have no OJ will you?

Don

Sure you went a tuna srit? Man, this iPAD is really getin me

Ok why is this string of posts in the grip section?:fragend005:

Rick its the only place that they let me have a TUNA fish without BONEs in it and can drink OJ with a chacer IN TURN 4.
so why are you here reading the trash??

don62

see as sone as EZ gets here they move our post here so we just start here.

don62

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;82797]Rick its the only place that they let me have a TUNA fish without BONEs in it and can drink OJ with a chacer IN TURN 4.

don62[/QUOTE]

I love that response…your getting better with age, Big Don… LOL:laugh:

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;82797]Rick its the only place that they let me have a TUNA fish without BONEs in it and can drink OJ with a chacer IN TURN 4.

don62[/QUOTE]

That deserves a round of applause !

don62[/QUOTE]
Good question Don!!!

don62[/QUOTE]

POST OF THE YEAR!!!:ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004:

Rick, I’m really not trying to start anything but why so nice all of a sudden? I like the change! LOL

1 Rick sold his computer to his nabor aand didnt change the pass word
2 Is getting ready to sneek up on you when your not looking and pull the plug on your boat.
3 EZ is paying him to be good
4 He is going to run for President.
5 killing us with kindness .
6 wants to retern his membership in the luggie club !

ok Rick you can post a few…

don62

I say possibly #5 but more likely #2. At any tate, I like it.