Jack Smith Memorial Service Sunday August 14th

[B][SIZE=“4”]8-8-11 - The Memorial Service for Jack Smith will take place this Sunday August 14th at the Tampa Letter Carriers Hall in Tampa. The doors will open at 1:30 for a time of visiting with the family and remembering Jack. The service will begin at 2:30 and will be kept to a reasonable length of time. At Jack,Kathy and his girls request Rick Bristol and Bob Culverson have been asked to handle and speak at the service.

The Tampa Letter Carriers Hall is located at 3003 W. Cypress St. Tampa FL 33609. Dale Mabry off 275 South, 2nd left is W. Cypress St. The hall is 8 blocks on the left.

There will be a dvd presentation, photo’s and memories displayed and guest books you can sign and make statements about Jack to his family.

The family asks that you do not send flowers to the hall, they instead ask that you make a donation in Jack’s memory to C.A.R.S. Racing for a Cause Inc. Please include in Jacks memory on your check or money order. You can also go to www.carsevents.com and make your donation by pay pal online. You may also bring to the memorial service as well.

The hall easily holds 400 people, we would love to see many of Jack’s racing family come to remember our friend. If you have questions please call Rick Bristol at 407-497-0448.
[/SIZE][/B]

My apologies to Bob Culbertson

In my work today to get the facility booked and the info on the Memorial I spelled Bob’s last name wrong and I am so very sorry to him. Bob I am sorry to have ade that mistake. I have redone flyer and the releases to be right and resent asking folks to change them out Again I feel so bad. I hope you will forgive me.

Rick - I am sure Bob is not mad and all of us make mistakes but I will, of course, fix mine on Florida Dirt Track News. I am going to do my best to be there but I am saving to go to Colorado within the next week because my daughter needs me and I need to go for her. But in case I do not make it, please know that my heart is there with you all. Jack was my friend for many, many years and I am not ashamed to say that I loved him as my friend. I am glad he is in God’s arms now but I will miss him forever. God bless you Rick and Bob for doing this Memorial Service and know that my heart will be with you all. God bless Jack, his family and all his friends.