Hey Nerone!!!

I sit here, type a PM to you telling about t-shirts I’m gonna get made, seeing if you want one.’ size etc? I imagine xxxxxlarge. I type slow and have to check spelling so people don’t get all p’d off, hit send and your darn box is full. Whats up? How about having Sandy empty it, I don’t want to strain you. Tuna, the BROWN NOSER, LIEING FISH!!

To the[SIZE=“5”] DSS BROWN NOSER[/SIZE]

XXXLARGE and not in white please it shows the TUNA fish blood. Make sure its big enough so my BONEs dosent show…Put the TUNA fish guts and the BONEs in the TRASH can IN TRURN 4. That was its EZ to clean up.

tallie ho

don62

Oh my aching Tuna!!!

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;83914]To the[SIZE=“5”] DSS BROWN NOSER[/SIZE]

XXXLARGE and not in white please it shows the TUNA fish blood. Make sure its big enough so my BONEs dosent show…Put the TUNA fish guts and the BONEs in the TRASH can IN TRURN 4. That was its EZ to clean up.

tallie ho

don62[/QUOTE]

If you keep this up, you will make me as famous as Tunaman…I love it.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well we started this one on the crybabby board but they didnt join us,May be we should stay here and we wont get in so much trouble.

THE BAD BOARD GANG
#1 i vote EZ a member
#2 ?

don62

I’m sitting here minding my own business being a respectable citizen. Don’t go make me public enemy badboy #1. Tuna deserves that since he chased off all the complainers and bashers otherwise known as lugnuts. I’ll settle for being #2 since I have run off some riffraff myself. Nerone you should be our leader since you have so much experience with pissing off people ! LOL !

KARNAC has been nice without a couple of them aluminum lugnuts. You know the soft ones. I miss the steel lugnuts but they were not as strong as I thought. Tuna loosened them up and they bounced off down the highway to that half-way-house board.

I miss my OJ in the mornings ! Great reading while on the throne, humm, what name rhymes with throne ? LOL again !

This popcorn is making me thirsty !

[QUOTE=UREZ2PASS;83989]I’m sitting here minding my own business being a respectable citizen. Don’t go make me public enemy badboy #1. Tuna deserves that since he chased off all the complainers and bashers otherwise known as lugnuts. I’ll settle for being #2 since I have run off some riffraff myself. Nerone you should be our leader since you have so much experience with pissing off people ! LOL !

KARNAC has been nice without a couple of them aluminum lugnuts. You know the soft ones. I miss the steel lugnuts but they were not as strong as I thought. Tuna loosened them up and they bounced off down the highway to that half-way-house board.

I miss my OJ in the mornings ! Great reading while on the throne, humm, what name rhymes with throne ? LOL again ![/QUOTE]
That right there my friend is nominates as post #1, ever!

I have never started it. But i think i di finish a few. I should not have done this but after 30 years of taking there bull its got to be my turn.
Most of them know nothing about running a track or a race but give them a keyboard and away we go!!
It has been funny threw the years when one of them gets a cahnce to show is how to do it. Have you been watching the keybord experts on here trying to run the tracks for the last few years. No fans no cars no sponsors.Every one bashing them. Poor kids
Now they get it buy its to late!

well im sure ill get bashed for this post but i never was verry quiet.
How to win friends and influnce people. (gale i failed the corse)
don62 LMAO