getting back into raceing

i am planing to run at eastbay, streetstock class… im from mich and have raced up there for a couple years however a good friend of mine always set up my car and sence has passed away and i quit …now i have the bug again and need to know offsets and tire psi at least to get me going again…any help at all will be helpfull for a starting baseline…thanks much

also is a 600 geer good for that track?

What engine.
630 to 650 what do u want to tach?
Tires the new Goodyears are not happy with the lower psi.
We run somewhere between 8-12 psi on left
14-16 psi on right.

i have a 350+60over bore…like to tack at 6000-6200…i have a 78 camaro wedge bolts in front, 3 speed saganaw 1-1 3d gear was going to run 3" offsets on feft & right front and a 4 and 2 in the rear…how are the goodyear tires? i have only run on mcarry’s up north…thanks for the help maby ill see ya out there soon

Everyone wants to tell u differant.
we are running a 626 and tacking 5800-6000.
So probly 630-633 is what u want.
The goodyear tires are doing great on the street stocks about the only class that they are.Only problem at first of year was people was tring to low air pressure and the right rear was rolling off rim,track let us go to a beadlock on right rear.
We run around10 lbs and have had no problems with plain wheel.
My son is a rookie is the street stocks and we are running a very few races this year tring to get a late model ready.
Hope to see ya there…
Thanks
75R

thanks for all your help ill owe you one. im tryinr to get the car there by the end of oct run a few nights to find out how it handels and put it up till winter nats…if i see your car ill stop over and say hi and thanks in person good luck with your late model
chris

On the off sets.
We run 2" LF,RF,RR,run 3" on LR when track is wet.
Change to a 2" on LR when track blacks off.
We are the only car running leaf springs,people say coil springs are the way to go at Eastbay,this car we have won 2 races last year and won the street stock championship at few years back.First night my son was in the car he ran away with the heat race and spun all by himself in turn 4 coming to the checkers.He has been doing better on controlling it since.Finished 5th last week and we have only run 4 races this year,hope to see u there…