Help Wanted, Pits, Repairs, Building

We are in need of someone to help us with normal pit activity on our Super Late Model, changing tires, helping with setups, gas runs, etc. Help on the car during the week is your option, but appreciated.

You get food, drinks and a pit pass. You also get to learn how to setup a race car with the why’s and other reasons. We leave Port Richey to go to the tracks, so if you are close, free ride.

Call Dave Mason at 352-302-2015 or email to car_man46@yahoo.com or leave a message here?

What track do you run at?

Citrus County Speedway mostly. Orlando, Bradenton and others close by are occasional.

Most are on a Saturday and one is on a Friday. We do not run every week yet.

Dave

ok. I might be able to help out friday nights at orlando… let me know what days u run there and ill see about getting friday nights off work.

Mike,

THANKS!

Call me at 352-302-2015. That way I can put your number in my rolodex for those times we go there and I will give you at least a weeks notice.

We believe we have ourselves covered for Citrus County and south. OSW may not be in the other person’s range.

Dave

My number is 386-215-6209 I am located about 30 mins from New Smyrna Speedway so if i can get a heads up im sure i can plan something up