todays race!

so boring. alot of empty seats and a totally rotten finish! maybe next week at BRISTOL will be better. snoooze…
OZ

I loved todays race. You most likely will not like Bristol either because Kyle will probably win again.

yipes

sure hope you’re wrong! :sprachlos020: lol i REALLY hope you’re just yanking my chain and dont really mean it! hahaha
carol

Get used to it!!

Better get used to it Carol!! Like the busch series guy that got knocked off the pole by you know who said, “When he finishes growing up he’s gonna be good at this”.

I agree though.

Finish would of been better if Jimmy was in about 25th.!! Surprised he didn’t cry because Kyle got close to him and took the air off him.

I agree Tuna, and Denny Hamllin is making mistakes and won’t make the chase. Wish Mark would win again.

I still have to feel Mark has another win in him. I think something is wrong team wide with Hamlinp.

Bring on BRISTOL!!!

[SIZE=“4”]IT’S BRISTOL!!! Was the words Dale Jr. said after his “WIN”. I think it’s time for history to repeat itself. My picks Jr!!!
GOooooo NASCAR GOooooo…
[/SIZE]
:auto003::auto003::auto003::auto003::aktion033:

[QUOTE=Bobby Diehl;84161][SIZE=“4”]IT’S BRISTOL!!! Was the words Dale Jr. said after his “WIN”. I think it’s time for history to repeat itself. My picks Jr!!!
GOooooo NASCAR GOooooo…
[/SIZE]
:auto003::auto003::auto003::auto003::aktion033:[/QUOTE]
Well, he keeps trying long enough its bound to happer. Ilove Bristol too.

no doubts

i think Mark has some wins left in him too…it was great having 2 new drivers this month win!
oz

That Keselowski has really shown some metal huh?? Happy for Paul Menard too, it been a long time coming.

now thats what im talking about.
This kid just wants to win. nothing else in life but win. Thats hard to beat.
When tony was younger he was the same way.
Didnt like kyle when i first met him. He was showing hiis @ss because his car was slow. they changed the engine and he started in the back . Then he came to about 4th. spun pitted for tires back to the rear and back to 3rd. The thing that changed the way i looked at him is that he passed more cars and finished 3rd and still yelling at his crew…He is a winner because he does not know how to lose. That is the way with all winners when there young.
Mark was that way when he was young.

don62

dont you get tired of “it was a good day, had about a 5th place car, came home 4th, so proud of the crew, worked their tails off, don’t know what so and so was thinking of though” or "im gonna run over people in my way the rest of my career, how dare they not pull over and stop when I’m behind them? I agree Don, if a few more werent happy unless the won it would be a lot more interesting. How much more exciting does it get than a last lap pass for the win?