Help please

I am having trouble with the car pushing when entering the corner. I’ve tried opening the tire stagger and it works until the feature then it’s back to pushing. Any suggestion would be appreciated

So you are saying that the further you go, the more push gets in there?

You opened the stagger on the rear? What did you do to the front? How much toe-in(out)? sway bar?? Is it pushing only in or all over the track?

Basically, anyone wanting to help needs more information.

Dave

It is only happening when entering the corner. I’ve open the stager in the front and I’m running a stock sway bar that is in the stock position. The toe is in the center spot

To lossen it up going in, more stagger in the rear. Let air out - LR and maybe add some to RR. It takes weight off the left rear tire normally. Take air out the left front to get off the corner. This is in most cases. Also give yourself 1/16 to 1/4 toe OUT. If the sway bar is in stock position and the car gets a little loose after all this, load it up to tighten the car back up a bit.

It is customary to make ONE change at a time, not 2 or more. If the one change helps, do more of that or do something else also. If the ONE change does nothing, put it back and do something else.

Here is an exerpt from the Racer’s Setup Help Files:

Tight Everywhere:

Less Fron Springs
More Rear Springs
Less Sway Bar Load
Raise PanHard Bar
More Stagger

Tight going in:

Driving technique: The most common reason. The driver often brakes too late and ends up reaching the corner too fast, thus steering in a jerky manner while staying too hard on the brakes. In this case, drivers are in times inclined to believe they are running smoothly. The key is to brake early, turn late, turn quickly but smoothly while lightly on the brakes.If the problem is only with one or two corners, and the car handles well everywhere else, then driving technique is definately the recommended cure. Don’t ruin a good handling setup to improve one or two minor corners using hardware changes.

• Tires: If the issue is consistent, the next option is the tires: check the wear and PSI. Two possible options: decrease the front, or increase the rear pressures. To decide which one to do, look at tire temperature profiles. In particular, look at the center temperatures. If the front center temps look a little high, then decrease the front tire psi by 1 psig. If the rear center temps look a little low then increase the rear tire pressure by 1 psig. Try one, then the other, if necessary. If neither works, put the pressures back to what they were.

• Changes to springs and dampers are not likely to be usefull.

• Either soften the front or stiffen the rear.

• Add 1/16" Total front toe out. If the problem continues and is acute, you may consider adding another 1/4 or 1/2 degree negative camber. (RF)

Thank you very much. It gives me an idea where to start

still remember more stagger in the rear, but it may make it a little looser on the exit. Load the sway bar to help that.

That is why I wrote the software.