jobs

Am try’ing to find a way to apply for Shovel ready jobs with the Fed. Pay and benifits .I own a round point and a Square flat.,so I have My own Tools. I can lean on them with the best of Employ’s. I promise not to out Work any of the younger Employ’s . am 70 yr’s now ,for sure I can work till I am 80. Thank you for your Time. please call Day or Night. ( look around at our work force of today ).

i have a wheel barrow and a rake

i turned 67 back in july and can’t get nothing they say call back

guess they are going make legal age to retire 90 so all the goverment people won't run out of money

hea ron i quit working last year and never had so much to do… think i might go back to work so i can get some rest!

don62

Damn Don I thought I was the only one that happened to. Working was easier I think.

[QUOTE=ronabneysr;85210]i turned 67 back in july and can’t get nothing they say call back

guess they are going make legal age to retire 90 so all the goverment people won't run out of money[/QUOTE]

Ron, maybe I was just lucky, I hear horror stories, but I signed up last april, 62, on the computer. It went right thru no problem. Got first check, decided not to draw until 63, for whatever strange reason, had to return the check, of coarse. Hope its that easy next april. Now you’re scaring me!!

ss

they keep saying they are going to raise age . funny thing i had to be 65 + 8 months ,wife has to be 66 +4 months . lying basta&ds have been sliping it in all along.

Wow!! I guess I was just lucky. I wasnt going to get full benefits and could only make I think 12,000 a yr or they would take 1/3 back. I better ck again as I intend to start very soon now. I know my wife will have to be older beacuse shes younger than me. Oh well, hope it works out.

There’s no problem getting it at 62. That’s not supposed to change. The full SS is what’s changing. My guess is they’re headed to 70 eventually. Watch, Medicare will follow. billy