T Shirts Agin

OK lets try it agin…got some crash a rama shirts left over. I did sell my enterst in car warz to my partner and am on a long vacation.
If you have any intrest in some T shirts please let me know. ill being 1 of them to desoto for tuna . even trade!!

don62

Thanks, sounds good!

[B][I]Just so you know I deleted your last post because someone thought you were talking about t-shirts that were derogatory towards someone else (I was pretty sure that was not the case). Since you didn’t specify what the shirts were I deleted it to make a point to them. I just love it when people ASS-U-ME things. Things have really settled down on this board and I appreciate everyones efforts to keeping it that way.

Rick[/I][/B]

[QUOTE=Rick Anges;86314][B][I]Just so you know I deleted your last post because someone thought you were talking about t-shirts that were derogatory towards someone else (I was pretty sure that was not the case). Since you didn’t specify what the shirts were I deleted it to make a point to them. I just love it when people ASS-U-ME things. Things have really settled down on this board and I appreciate everyones efforts to keeping it that way.

Rick[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
Well Rick, it seems someone is always commenting on something I say/do. While they sit on other side like a bunch of babies crying about me all day long! Also they are makinhg teir own stupid shirts about me for Desoto tonight, like a couple did at NSS a yr or so ago. WAWAWAWAWA what a bunch of babies!! Hate to dissapoint them, we wont be at Desoto tonight, for several reasons, one having to do with shirts others due to wife being sick. I admit, my shirts do NOT express a great deal of love toward a certain person, but they are not derogartory. Guess I’ll get another 100 made if it upsets them that much. Hey free speach, right??

Yeah, good idea

Maybe buy 50 tickets some nite for NSS or maybe even Desoto and hand them out to anyone with my t-shirt on.

[QUOTE=Rick Anges;86314][B][I]Just so you know I deleted your last post because someone thought you were talking about t-shirts that were derogatory towards someone else (I was pretty sure that was not the case). Since you didn’t specify what the shirts were I deleted it to make a point to them. I just love it when people ASS-U-ME things. Things have really settled down on this board and I appreciate everyones efforts to keeping it that way.

Rick[/I][/B][/QUOTE]

Need me to yell you WHY things have settled down?? I don’t think so!

Dang Don I was looking forward to seeing you tonite, should be a good show. I like the free tickets for t-shirt deal. BTW I wear a XXL…just sayin’…take care of the wife.

Thank you Rick!!