46th Annual Florida Governor's Cup 200 - Entry Form Info

The Official Entry Form for the 46th Annual Florida Governor’s Cup 200 presented by Bright House Networks is now available online at the following link : 2011 Official Entry Form

We are asking ALL DIVISIONS to Pre-Enter to help us with Press Releases, Official Souvenir Program, Advertisements and General Information Purposes…

REMINDER: These will be the Final Points Races of 2011 for ALL FASCAR DIVISIONS at New Smyrna Speedway including the Bright House Challenge Series.

Pre-Entry Fee for Super Late Models MUST be received by November 10, 2011.

ALL ENTRIES to be included in the Driver Rosters for ALL DIVISIONS in the Souvenir Program MUST also be received by November 10, 2011.

Once entries are received they will be updated on the Governor’s Cup Webstie at www.NewSmyrnaSpeedway.org/governorscup

As I have done in years past, I will be including ‘expected’ entries along with confirmed pre-entries as we talk to more drivers and the event date draws closer.
[I]EDITED : If you plan on attending and have not filed your Entry Form, please notify me as soon as possible so that your name can be added to the Website. Once the Entry Form is received, your name will appear in BOLD type as Confirmed.

Send notification to : mkeeler975@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance![/I]

Just trying to bump this post up since it contains pertinent information regarding the Governor’s Cup.

ADMIN… IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO ‘STICKY’ THIS POST IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!