Mini Cup For Sale- Race Ready

Race Ready Mini Cup. MMI suspended chassis. Car is straight and has never been bent.

Honda Gx390 Engine that has Aluminum flywheel, aluminum ARC rod, 55# valve springs, and MORE!! Pushes 40 hp. Also have a stock gx390 motor.

Extra wheels, tires, rear gears, drive gears.

Coil over adjustable shocks.

Hoosier tires.

Set up for kid driver, but can be easily converted back for adult.

Asking $2800.00 or will trade for a 4 cylinder race car.

Have a 2nd High Horsepower GX390 Motor that has 40 hp. Built exactly the same as whats in the car now. I will sell for an Extra $500.00. Not selling Motor seperately without selling car first.

Also have a trailer that the car fits on, which is a single axle 4 x 8 Tilt nice trailer that can be bought for additional $400.00. Not selling trailer seperately without selling car first.

Will work with you on a package deal price.

Located in North Port, Florida, just south of Sarasota. Will work with you on pickup or delivery , especially if your wanting to trade.

941-539-1272 / Texts and emails are ok as well.

$3500.00 for everything or make me an offer!!!

$3000.00 for everything

trade?

ill trade my ford pinto mini stock and trailor. I want $3000 for it all but will trade for everything you have. my number is 863-677-4013 text me for pictures

Hey I seen this was and old post. I was wondering if you had already sold the car and still had trailer?

We still have the car and the trailer. We are racing the car again this year until it sells but The trailer is for sale for $450.00 or offer.

minicup

do you still have the car