Tom77hmstd,Wayne Anderson ,Track owners

[SIZE=“2”]Be aware Track owners this is not what any track needs lawsuits,as of Oct 3 2011 Desoto Super Speedway will not permit this car owner or driver Wayne Anderson to race at this facility ,all tracks will be cc on this asap.No Track needs BS like this.[/SIZE][SIZE=“2”]John Sarppraicone[/SIZE]

Today, 03:31 PM
tom77hmstd
Late Model Join Date: Dec 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Law Firm
Tom,
Sounds to me you have a possible Lawsuit in regards of this issue you have had with Auburndales owner/promoter, due to the fact that hes at fault.

working on it__________________
The money comes and goes.
The trophy we get to keep.

tom77hmstd
View Public Profile
Send a private message to tom77hmstd
Find all posts by tom77hmstd
Sponsored Links

short track needs cars,
you cant sue over this crap
just more talk
let um race and enjoy the show

If you people want to keep picking on me, go ahead, knock yourself out. Give me your best shot. I don’t have a race car, don’t need a race car, and don’t want a race car. It doesn’t mean anything to me. If you punish Wayne for actions taken by me I think you are grossly mistaken in this action. I don’t own the car my son does. Tommy Sytsma Jr. is the owner of the car that Wayne drove. He is not affiliated with team any longer. I had no plans to go to Desota Speedway this weekend or any other weekend.
After reviewing the post that John you are looking at, something is wrong with that post. Because it was not posted that way. It looks like I have Orlando Lawfirm is working on it. That is not the case. I don’t even know who they are.

Yeah you just need to show up buy tires, gas,spend money to sleep eat and for everything else involved then get dq’d for what seems to be BS who knows the real truth and your just supposed to take it f that. who cares if if these tracks close this is not racing anymore just a bunch of spoiled cry babys,and that’s the track owners

John your classes average 5-8 cars per class . No we know why. That in my opinion is a wrong decision on so many levels. Run off another car and his 10-15 crew and fans . Wow your a genius

Holy Cow! You just had to stir the pot again. This was a dead issue until you decided to make another fuss. When it comes down to it, you are trying to punish someone for voicing their opinion. So guys keep up, if you say something bad about Rex or John they will ban you. Really? You going to ban fans too? If so make me the next one…

Monkey see…Monkey do.

Yep, you can’t fix stupid.

The politics of mutually assured destruction. So this is how short track racing became extinct. Congradulations.

I write race dates in pencil on my calendar. That way I can change plans without making a mess of my calendar.

Wow… Two of the most destructive people to racing in Florida banning together.

Always been a fan of Tommy’s, not so much with Wayne, but I can see obvious right from wrongs here.

I hope you two get welcomed anywhere else. You don’t need the bullshit coming from these two corners.

always thought john was an idiot now he proves it again.him and rex cut from same cloth.IDIOTS we were planning debuting new late model is FUPS series at desoto this weekend but have decided to wait until a race at orlando or pgs.

This post provides more ammunition for the lawyer of the 77 and Anderson. It’s apparent there have been damages to the reputation of these men by the apparent improper actions of one track owner. This post by Mr. Sappricone shows there are now damages to the future earnings of these people. Initially, I thought the track may have had some merit in asking for the engine. However, as more of the story came out it’s apparent this is a personal vendetta against Mr. Anderson. This should now be handled by the parties involved and the lawyers only. Further discussion is to benefit no one. For those of you that think it’s the end of racing for the legal system to get involved, it isn’t. Lawsuits in racing happen all the time. They just aren’t major stories when they are brought. Heck, just this past week a major lawsuit between Speedway Motorsports and International Speedway Corp. was finally settled after several years in court.

Apparent?

Really?

Apparent?

From a bunch of message board hooey you get “apparent”, Rog? I’m sure there is a friction between Anderson and Rex Guy. Most racers do have a track owner and a promoter they have crossed swords with in the past. And vice-versa. But rules are rules, aren’t they? They did look at the seals on the other engines, which did check out with their “list”. Options were offered and, admittedly, refused…weren’t they? How much does a track have to “trust” a racer to not cheat when, for a little…scratch that…a LOT of money he/she can get around any “sealed motor” rule out there?
Just some questions regarding the “apparent-ness” of the whole thing.

And to Frass (and you too, Roger), the only “obvious” wrong I see here is John posting something like this on “a message board” that does nothing but damage his and his tracks reputation. There was nothing really “obvious” concerning the he said this/they did that back and forth posts of the past week between the parties involved. In fact, most all of it was hyped by posters who weren’t even there! And while I’m not a fan of getting lawyers involved in anything that occurs ON a racetrack or concerning the finish of a race, that doesn’t mean I support the way John S. addressed it on here. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot…

Read the Late Model Digest article about the race and it’s results. Even Mr. Fenton (who has TONS more credibility than me) calls it “a very accurate article describing the evenings events.” Remember what we’ve always told other people about the mistake of taking what they read on here as fact and not someone’s slanted take on things. There are 16 sides to any given story and we usually get all 16 on here, don’t we?

I’m not defending Rex Guy, Wayne Anderson or Tommy Sytsma or anyone else…but c’mon…
How many times has someone come on here and said, “I was dead wrong and they caught me” or “We were wrong to suspect that their engine/car was anything but legal and are refunding their points and winnings”…?

That’s right…crickets. It just doesn’t happen.

I’d like to see a poll of everyone that made a comment about this “event” to see if they were really there AND in the tech area…or if they were posting using second, third and thirteenth hand knowledge to make their assumptions and opinions.

I’ll start it off.

1. Osmosis Jones - present at the race and in the tech area

No, I wasn’t there, and don’t have a clue what was said in the Tech area.

Where I see the problem, is that the “un-approved” engine was inspected prior to the race, allowed to run, but was shafted at the pay window. It’s not like they changed that engine, nor modified it after inspection, yet was declared “un-approved”. If it was illegal to run that engine on Saturday, why was it okay on Thursday and Friday? Because cars sent home don’t buy pit passes, tires, fuel and entry fees.

If the track knew earlier that this engine wouldn’t pass post-race tech, it shouldn’t have been allowed to run. If they just didn’t catch it, they should take their lumps and admit they blew it.

On the other hand, this whole thing may not have happened if the Sytsma’s had complied. Maybe, if the protest would have come from a fellow competitor rather than the track owner/promoter who has a history with Wayne, maybe they would have agreed to it.

Why Desoto got in on this, I have no idea…

Jerry

[QUOTE=Frasson118;87555]No, I wasn’t there, and don’t have a clue what was said in the Tech area.

Where I see the problem, is that the “un-approved” engine was inspected prior to the race, allowed to run, but was shafted at the pay window. It’s not like they changed that engine, nor modified it after inspection, yet was declared “un-approved”. If it was illegal to run that engine on Saturday, why was it okay on Thursday and Friday? Because cars sent home don’t buy pit passes, tires, fuel and entry fees.

If the track knew earlier that this engine wouldn’t pass post-race tech, it shouldn’t have been allowed to run. If they just didn’t catch it, they should take their lumps and admit they blew it.

On the other hand, this whole thing may not have happened if the Sytsma’s had complied. Maybe, if the protest would have come from a fellow competitor rather than the track owner/promoter who has a history with Wayne, maybe they would have agreed to it.

Why Desoto got in on this, I have no idea…[/QUOTE]

Great point. That’s how I also feel. Bottom line Rex Guy! If a car go and race after a prerace tech look see. Then they ARE GOOD after the race also. And stop letting your ego on the track or in the tech area. I think the ONLY reason that Rex as he said along with one other person, set up their rules the way they did, to NOT allow that one kind of engine was because Wayne uses it. And no other reason. I’m not a Wayne fan. But know that this isn’t the first time or first track to do this kind of thing or Series.

Just a question???

Is it possible tech missed the seals in pre-race? It seems unlikely but people DO make mistakes. I wasn’t there. Were they rushed for some reason? I don’t know, BUT, just for the sake of talking lets assume they honestly missed them and then after the race, they catch it, what do they do? Do they say we can’t dq him, because we missed it in pretech. If you (whoever) finished 2nd and Wayne was allowed the win because tech missed it in pre-tech, how would you feel? I mean if, after making the mistake in pre-tech they are supposed to disregard what they saw or didn’t in pre-tech, why have pre-tech? Kinda seems like a no win situation for the track or pre-tech. I honestly think IF Wayne was allowed the win, after the wrong seals were found after the race, if they were wrong, this entire thread would be everyone wanting to kill the track or tech for allowing the win. Is this the case, the seals WERE illegal, or the wrong ones? I don’t know. BUT, if the seals were wrong the team shouldn’t of even been given the opportunity of pulling the motor to be checked. Why have the seal rule? I’m not for or against Wayne, Tom or Rex. I do wonder about Tom saying the post was wrong and he didn’t even know who they were, in the origional thread when Orlando Law Firm said you may have a case, Tom quoted them and said “working on it”. Now, if Rex knew the seals were wrong in pre-race, why would he let him run, what did he have to gain if he dislikes Wayne so much? Just doesn’t make sense to me.
As far as John doing what he did, I believe it probably was an over reaction too, BUT Under the situation, again IF the seals were wrong, as a track owner I might be a little nervous letting that team race at my track also. Its almost like , I got away with it in pre-tech, got caught in tech after the race so I’m gonna sue. After all, Tom said “working on it” One last time, all of this only applies IF the seals were wrong, I don’t know, I wasn’t there. Lots of questions here.

One Small Thing Thats Being Over Looked .

Thats The Way It Was Always Done Pre Teck

After The Race Teck Again (how Many People Are Illegal Afer The Race )

Nacar Pre Teck And Teck After The Race They Catch Some And Thats Big ! Dollars

This Is Not The First Time That This Happened After The Race.

What If It Were A Protest ???

Would They Have Pulled The Motor Then ???

Just Questions I Was Not There But Have Seen Cars Dq Either By Protest Or Track

Again Just Questions Thanks For Reading Welcome Replies

[QUOTE=tunaman;87568]Is it possible tech missed the seals in pre-race? It seems unlikely but people DO make mistakes. I wasn’t there. Were they rushed for some reason? I don’t know, BUT, just for the sake of talking lets assume they honestly missed them and then after the race, they catch it, what do they do? Do they say we can’t dq him, because we missed it in pretech. If you (whoever) finished 2nd and Wayne was allowed the win because tech missed it in pre-tech, how would you feel? I mean if, after making the mistake in pre-tech they are supposed to disregard what they saw or didn’t in pre-tech, why have pre-tech? Kinda seems like a no win situation for the track or pre-tech. I honestly think IF Wayne was allowed the win, after the wrong seals were found after the race, if they were wrong, this entire thread would be everyone wanting to kill the track or tech for allowing the win. Is this the case, the seals WERE illegal, or the wrong ones? I don’t know. BUT, if the seals were wrong the team shouldn’t of even been given the opportunity of pulling the motor to be checked. Why have the seal rule? I’m not for or against Wayne, Tom or Rex. I do wonder about Tom saying the post was wrong and he didn’t even know who they were, in the origional thread when Orlando Law Firm said you may have a case, Tom quoted them and said “working on it”. Now, if Rex knew the seals were wrong in pre-race, why would he let him run, what did he have to gain if he dislikes Wayne so much? Just doesn’t make sense to me.
As far as John doing what he did, I believe it probably was an over reaction too, BUT Under the situation, again IF the seals were wrong, as a track owner I might be a little nervous letting that team race at my track also. Its almost like , I got away with it in pre-tech, got caught in tech after the race so I’m gonna sue. After all, Tom said “working on it” One last time, all of this only applies IF the seals were wrong, I don’t know, I wasn’t there. Lots of questions here.[/QUOTE] Tuna you are dead spot on here! Tech guys should be commended not ridiculed. Just my opinion!

Pre Race Tech is not a function to APPROVE racecars wholly. They don’t go through every piece of the car and OK it. They look a certain things, whatever they decide for that race, and move on. IT is usually chassis and body stuff like ride heights, template etc…Please don’t forget the level of racing we are talking about here…it was a 100 lap combined LM race at AUBURNDALE speedway…not even a sanctioned race of any kind.

Now do I think Rex had an ulterior motive??? A little bit ya…Do I think Tommy should have pulled the motor??? Yes, just to stick it up Rex’s ARSE!!!

There is no basis for a lawsuit here, that is ridiculous…wars and bad blood between racers and promoters have been going on since racing became an organized sport…right , wrong or indifferent it’s just how it goes…and John S is just a complete idiot for going here and making those statements…but its his business and track and he can suffer the consequences…

Well put Osmosis, I agree 1000000000000000%! I was at the race but not in tech.

at the race and tech.