Fyi

Showed your colors, a classic tunaman statement. This is hilarious, to bad it will all be deleted. I will bet a paycheck !

Survivor on KARNAC Island,

Tunaman has been outwitted, outplayed, but probably not outlasted.

I’m probably voted off the island. Hope not but probably so.

Please Do not include “Me” or “Scott” in this mess. The media outlets have all been getting along and it will continue. The repair process started before Jack passed on and I will not change that. I have decided months ago to make a section not viewable to the public and a certain person and that person is mad at me for it, Time to put on Big Boy Panties if your feeling got hurt. Im not sending anyone over here to start trouble. Just leave me out of it please.:ernaehrung004:

Craig, just to clarify things, I did NOT say anything about you sending anyone over here. They are quite capable of stirring things on their own. Also, I dont have to see in the anti tuna forum, I have a very good friend in it now!! So PLEASE be a little more specific when you slam someone.?? Thanks!!

Good night!!

Well good night all, I’ve had all of this foolishness I can take. Be interesting to see who gets booted, if its me its been real!!!LOL

promoting violence, want me to copy and paste your PM to me you sent 3-4 hrs ago about taking my boat and wife to the keys???

Trust me if I was going to Slam someone it would be heard for miles. I didnt slam anyone but I will say I will not post anymore on this because I would not want it on my board for sure.

As far as you knowing whats in that section, thats ok, the guys just wanted an area where they can post with your commenting, thats all. Of course you can figure out whats in there but I will say you will never post in that section and thats all those guys want, it was a simple request.

[QUOTE=Craig;88185]Please Do not include “Me” or “Scott” in this mess. The media outlets have all been getting along and it will continue. The repair process started before Jack passed on and I will not change that. I have decided months ago to make a section not viewable to the public and a certain person and that person is mad at me for it, Time to put on Big Boy Panties if your feeling got hurt. Im not sending anyone over here to start trouble. Just leave me out of it please.

I agree, you and Scott working together is a step in the right direction. I’ll do my part to leave you both out of this. Sorry, I mentioned you but I was defending you from tunaman. I see you are perfectly capable of defending yourself. Love the big boy panties comment !

Please do ! It was some of my best work ! LOL

Don’t PM me and you won’t get replys, it’s that simple.