Fyi

Scott runs the website, I run the message board. Anything to do with this board should be directed to me.

Rick, I understand what you’re saying. But how can you let the rantings of one person hurt the whole of Karnac? You and Scott may run the sections separately but what goes on in one certainly affects the other. I can’t believe you can’t see this. Do you honestly think the rantings of this person is good for karnac or Florida racing?

Winger, in the last post about BRP who started the crap with me??? Go read it!!

winger you and your friends from that other site keep coming on here and stir stuff up like rick says. It’s been fine on this board for a while until one of your friends from the other site nickel and dime started stuff with a thread about tunaman posting so much. Then another of your friends urez2pass from that site starts more stuff in the same thread. you say you can’t believe rick allows tunaman well i can’t believe he allows you people from that other site. you are the only ones stirring stuff up. at least rick is much more of a professional than your leader is over there. please go back to your site and stop stirring it up over here. your leader probably sent you over here to try and get this board shut down blaming it on tunaman.

Rick

This messageboard is home to many people. It’s like a party at someone’s house where people meet to talk and hang out. The problem is you have one guy that irritates people so much they get aggravated and vent by bashing this one guy. If we were all really at a party at someone’s house the problem would be eliminated because someone would punch his lights out on a daily basis until he became aware he was not wanted by the majority. I say this not as violence but more of a way to explain. Your party has lost many people because of your one annoying guest that thinks he runs the house.

Trying to explain without stirrin. :slight_smile:

The reason the last few weeks have been quiet is because the party has been at someone else’s house, FFS.

Rick,

Luvracin2 is obviously your pal tuna. Notice the professional comment about the other side. You know, the one that helped Scott while attending to family matters.

luvracin2 , deuceswild , tunaman , one in the same .

[QUOTE=UREZ2PASS;88164]Rick,

Luvracin2 is obviously your pal tuna. Notice the professional comment about the other side. You know, the one that helped Scott while attending to family matters.[/QUOTE]
wrong again ez, never met the man, but would be happy to take him out to dinner.

Another mystery poster, now I wonder who that could be??? LOL What a mystery!!

My pal now!!

[QUOTE=UREZ2PASS;88164]Rick,

Luvracin2 is obviously your pal tuna. Notice the professional comment about the other side. You know, the one that helped Scott while attending to family matters.[/QUOTE]
hes my pal now!! I been telling you guys theres lots of people that see thru you clowns. LOL

Nope not wrong, I checked all post by luvracin2 and it’s all you. Your latest stunt is nothing more than an attempt to FOOL the one guy that you have in your corner. His name is Rick.

The boat is taking on water ! LOL !

To luvracin2, It’s been fine on this board because a lot of people stopped posting. I use to post on this board frequently and stopped for quite a while. I only recently made a post about safety and replied to a post regarding why BRP wasn’t posting on this site. (They are and have been.) My posts have been limited to racing only. I just now made this post to Rick stating my opinion to him regarding the separate areas of Karnac. I didn’t mention any names but you seem to know who I must be referring to. You apparently think Tuna is one of the “ranters”. You said it, I didn’t. As for the Nickle and Dime post regarding the number of posts “you know who” has made: I simply took that as a good natured jab at him because he had been bragging about catching Carol and hitting the 2000 mark. I assumed Nickle and Dime was actually a friend of his. I have no idea who EZ is but I don’t believe he posts on the other site. He may but, if he has, it hasn’t captured my attention. To the best of my knowledge, these two boards have actually been working together. Actually, Scott made a post on FFS thanking Craig for all the help he has provided in redoing the Karnac site. So it appears to me the two sites don’t have a problem with each other. If they do, I’m not part of it. Now I don’t know who you are, but the tone of your post sounds just like the messages that use to be posted on a site that is now gone. That site was always trying to stir things up and I suspect you may be from there. Don’t try to instigate something here. Let’s work to make this site better and all of Florida racing better. BTW, no one sent me anywhere and no one ever does. I make my own choices and I made a decision to respond to Rick on my own. If you don’t like the post, blame me and no one else.

Rick, if you moderate me or ban me again is it ok to make up a few more names ? Maybe I’ll be Mrs. Woodsome next time, that will get people reading the board. LOL ! all in fun

urezass you don’t have a clue. i am not tunaman. now that’s funny. you really showed your colors with that idiotic statement that brp and karnac don’t get along. just more stirring.

[QUOTE=UREZ2PASS;88169]Nope not wrong, I checked all post by luvracin2 and it’s all you. Your latest stunt is nothing more than an attempt to FOOL the one guy that you have in your corner. His name is Rick.

The boat is taking on water ! LOL ![/QUOTE]

Well guess what pass, Rick has the capability to KNOW wether luvracin is me or not. Just like he told me you’re not who I think you are, he will tell you I’m not luvracin2. Sorry to dissapoint you and Winger. He also knew who the mystery poster was last night just as he will tonight. I said all along you all would bring your marbles and come back. Look what a mess this place is now that you have. Like luvracin2 and Rick said, it was quiet and peaceful while you were gone. You my friend are the bypolar one! You asked Rick yourself to remove you 2-3 months ago!

Oh dont worry, Rick knows ALL your names, and you think you’re fooling someone!!

Winger I’m not on FFS yet, maybe I should be but I refuse to be run off by one guys sick mind games. They may ban me here but tuna has shown that all you need is another email address and you can be anybody you want to be. I like being EZ. Too bad the other lugnuts left, strength is in numbers.

Oh Pass MRS WOODSOME and i will most likely be at NSS in the pits tomorrow night. We BOTH will have our shirts on, why don’t you come by, I’d love to see her beat the crap out of you!! HAHAHAHAHA Oh, rode by your house tonight, you really could do a better job cleaning out the junk.

Tuna Rick ain’t stupid. He knows you have a computer, iPad, and a telephone.

Abandon ship ! She’s going down.

And there you have it, promoting violence and stalking somebody’s house.