Bonemen

All kidding aside

Rex has done alot for local racing and my idea of a Boneman Fan Club is no joke. His positive influence in local racing and the many friends he has made over the years should be recognized. I’m requesting a few nice words and some funny stories about this great man.

Become part of something new - The BONEMEN ! Supporting the one and only Boneman.

He makes a good bottle of wine too…:huepfen024:
-Ge Um-

well i got some cool t shirts we can use for the fan club.
and your right EZ this is going to be some funny stuff so i hope it dont get the mean green either…
Don62

Fan club t-shirts. For gods sake, don’t forget about t-shirts! I think it’s some sort of protocol here. Oh, and if you get some made, you have to post it on f/b. BONEMEN…Boners for life!:ernaehrung004:

hmmmmmmmmm

there are things about Boney this board doesnt need to know. :sprachlos020: ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL
i want a boney tee shirt.
carol

[QUOTE=carolwicks;88726]there are things about Boney this board doesnt need to know. :sprachlos020: ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL
i want a boney tee shirt.
carol[/QUOTE]
Better be careful Carol! LOL

dont have to…

Rex and I have been close friends for over a decade and i have never, and know i will never, have to worry about anything regarding him. you both got off to a rough start and it has escalated into something ridiculous. this used to be a racing board. we passed on all kinds of information regarding RACING… it has become more like Romper Room… we had some disagreements before but at least they were adult in nature.
you and i dont have any personal vendettas Tuney and i want it to stay that way but i do not have to ever worry about Rex aka boneman. :wink:
carol

Rex and I have a run in or two but eventualy work it out in the long run. I do not have a problem with him. Holding a grudge is not healthy or smart…Just Sayin’…

Boneman

The guy is good for racing and a very nice person.

[QUOTE=carolwicks;88728]Rex and I have been close friends for over a decade and i have never, and know i will never, have to worry about anything regarding him. you both got off to a rough start and it has escalated into something ridiculous. this used to be a racing board. we passed on all kinds of information regarding RACING… it has become more like Romper Room… we had some disagreements before but at least they were adult in nature.
you and i dont have any personal vendettas Tuney and i want it to stay that way but i do not have to ever worry about Rex aka boneman. :wink:
carol[/QUOTE]
Carol, you misunderstood me, again.i wasnt referancing Boney.

Tuna

i dont hate you. i dont hate anyone. i just feel bad for anyone who allows another person to affect their life in a bad way. it just cant feel good. i told you before. i dont have anything personal against you. you have always been polite to me…but the stuff that goes on here is rediculous and now here i am contributing. … over and out…
carol

It’s amazing how you’ve manage to hijack this thread and make it all about you again. Just go away.
BTW, I may not be "referancing’ who you think I am.

I have never met “Boneman” but maybe one day I can. Sounds like a good guy.

Great guy with some very good ideas. Always willing to suggest something different. He has a great sense of humor although some aren’t able to recognize it. Just don’t take him too seriously. If you get a chance, make the annual trip to his go-cart get together.

Rick had to go to Sam’s club to get more windex. The last 55 gallon drum ran out yesterday. He should be back soon. :slight_smile:

Good!

that means i have acouple mins then!!!

I met Rex for the first time at Speedworld this year, it was a pleasure. I look forward to making it to the go cart event this year!

Rex is a good guy. He gave me and robert each a bottle o9f Boney wine last year. Mine is still on top of the fridge in my studio but the Boney label is neat.
Man lifes too short for all this disagreement. If you must, just agree to disagree and move on. Lord knows I don’t agree with every one but I don’t let that bother me…

[QUOTE=flvideo;88776]Rex is a good guy. He gave me and robert each a bottle of Boney wine last year. Mine is still on top of the fridge in my studio but the Boney label is neat.
Man lifes too short for all this disagreement. If you must, just agree to disagree and move on. Lord knows I don’t agree with every one but I don’t let that bother me…[/QUOTE]

My feelings too Bob…and we still have our wine with the KEWL label.
What I really like about it is it don’t have a screw on cap…:sprachlos020: :huepfen024:
-JIM-

Yep !! well im not going to be a member of the BONE MAN fan club after the HITTLER post and still here they are posting it around. Dont think its funny. I do know some of you do think it was funnny and thats just sick.

back in my box