Bonemen

[QUOTE=Winger;88972]Hey Fishy, everything I do, I do myself. I have no help, no mob behind me. I take full responsibility for myself. I don’t need to spread the blame. You’re up to 73 posts since you reached your personal milestone and you couldn’t even provide one example of a positive post since then. I’m not surprised. However, you just made three idiotic rambling posts that only threaten and insult. At least I think that’s what they say. It’s hard to understand your misspelled rambling rants and innuendos. You are accusing us of perpetrating a vendetta against you because we are friends of Rex. I do consider Rex a friend, but that has absolutely nothing to do with my comments to you. I tried communicating with you via PM’s to keep this crap off the board. You don’t want to do that. You want everyone to see all this. Well, I’m not going to use the profanity you used in your PM’s to me but I will do this in public, if that’s what you want. Many of us have stopped using this site because of you. Several of us do post on another site and did before you ever appeared on the scene. However, the BS never stopped when we left as you would like people to
believe. It continued here with others. Most recently it’s been EZ, who byway doesn’t use the other site. You are also the one who started it on this thread with your comments to Carol and then others. I told Rick I was sick of just ignoring you and I would start responding to your idiocy if he did nothing. FYI, I did not watch the pit stops during this Sunday’s Cup race. I was actually working
and listening to the race. However, I find it hard to believe you actually watched to see if the lug nuts were picked up. I suggest you watch a little closer next time. Again, your ignorance shows through. Do you honestly believe all those little lug nuts just go poof into thin air and disappear? I’ve got news for you, someone actually sweeps them to the wall where they are left to cool off and then picked up later. Do you think they are an inexpensive disposable item? Let me tell you they start the race with new lug nuts glued to each tire. The used lug nuts are used for practice and in the shop. They are also collected and sold as souvenirs by some teams. Others are picked up by fans. Now you know a little something about lug nuts. Just think, if you didn’t run your trap so much, you might be able to learn something else.[/QUOTE]

My good friend Bobby judkins, in the Northern Nascar Hall Of Fame for Mechanics. All 3 Bodine Brothers, Eddi Flemke,nd several other famous divers drove for him (frasson knows him) owned th 2 x in the Northern Mods moved to fl and ran a fascar Mod gor a few yrs until ksome crap happened at OSW which mt Buddy Bonet called me a liar about along time. Actully when all this crap with you old women started. Goes with odd Bodine a few times a yr, Greg Zipadelly when he was Stewarts crew chief and a few others. He was at a track someplace in the Caolinas and also NSS once when Todd, Skinner and a couple others. EAch time there were lug nuts swept against the wall, thats where your story goes sour. Todd told Bobby to get a bag and pick up all he wanted, they just throw them in the trash anyhow. Todd laughed at Bobby and said "do you really think we worry about lugnuts? They’re not worth it! Mmmmmmm So sorry mr. Wingnut, while your
story sounds reaonable its just another figment of your imagination! i’m pretty sure Mr. bodine and Greg Zippadeli knows as much about it as you do. Todd did make a comment, we don’t worry about things as inignificant as lugnuts!!! Good
idea!!! LOL. Note: This reply is just in reply to another post to/about me from a lug nut. As long as I’m on here I won’t start anything but I WILL reply!!! Guaranteed!! WOW, you serious? 75, really? Good news, I believe one of the next i go by is Boney, piece of cake since he isn’t posting here right now. Too bad really, he was one of the few luggies that posted something intelligent sometimes, although some of his promoting ideas were kinda wierd. Have a nice day Wingie!!

Oooooops

Sorry about the double post, it really was an honest mistake. But the fount keeps jumping!

Perfect example of tunas deranged mind. I’m in there so deep that he thinks everything I say is about him. My girlfriend works at walmart. That had nothing to do with your wife.

Your threats are a sign of your mental instability.

And your lies are an example of your cowardice!! It over EZ, no more falling for you and your luggie friends bait!. Meet me one on one, coward!! good bye. You told Rick twice you refuse to answer me and you say I cant resist. Actually your cowardice make me laugh!! one more Rick!!! Have your fun ladies, hope you get your sewing circle going soon, my spy is bored!! :aetsch013:LOL

Yes tuna you scare me. I would never walk into a mental hospital and pick a fight with a patient.

good

lol, this thread is so funny. long live