Boneman thread moved

no names

some people need to read posts at least 3 times to understand what was said. dave o’steen

Reading

Well Dave old buddy, if you cant understand the last on by EZ then I think you may need some help!!

1 part forgot!

[QUOTE=UREZ2PASS;89038]Tuna driving your wife’s RV to the keys and fishing in your boat with her and my friends was was a dream. There was no kidnapping, no rape, just consenting adults doing what feels good. Oh it would feel so good being inside her RV, your boat, and of course your wife.

Steam on that killer. :slight_smile:

Rick Windex is applied from top to bottom and don’t spray it in windy environments because it burns when it gets in your eyes. I owe you a steak dinner for putting up with all this bs.[/QUOTE]

You forgot to mention the part where you asked what does a woman get when shes been with 6 men??? A red snapper. Come on tough guy, when and where?? LOL Coward!!

i know you know who i am and i dont care who or what you have a problem with.
If you dont want to know what i think then dont read it!!
I have never said anything bad obout you on here. Everything was in fun with me. If i took that wrong then just say so…

don62

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;89056]i know you know who i am and i dont care who or what you have a problem with.
If you dont want to know what i think then dont read it!!
I have never said anything bad obout you on here. Everything was in fun with me. If i took that wrong then just say so…

don62[/QUOTE]

I’ll make this ez for you don. I don’t have a problem with you. I no you are being funny. I like to laugh to. :slight_smile:

tuna

He has actually thrown a threat at you when he said “I’m afraid of you” just watch your back.

I get tired of explaining everything twice. You can’t remember what I said or your mind twist it up.

It was a joke.

What does a woman get when she goes fishing with seven men ?

A red snapper.

It was a joke, no kid napping, no rape, you can not comprehend plain English. Maybe that’s why you think everyone is out to get you. Your dumb.

[QUOTE=UREZ2PASS;89062]I get tired of explaining everything twice. You can’t remember what I said or your mind twist it up.

It was a joke.

What does a woman get when she goes fishing with seven men ?

A red snapper.

It was a joke, no kid napping, no rape, you can not comprehend plain English. Maybe that’s why you think everyone is out to get you. Your dumb.[/QUOTE]

Sorry ez, you’re just not a smart and cute as you think youmare jeff

Thanks Dave. Dont worry about Tuna ok Buddy?

Thanks Dave. Dont worry about Tuna ok Buddy?

You missed quoting someone back a few posts ago so you can go over 2100.:sprachlos020:

Hmmph…

So much for me being on “ignore” status…
I’m not a smart man, Jen-ny…but it seems to me it would be hard to cut and paste content when you can’t see or care about what I’ve written.

I stand by the name…Tunadork.

Yeah. That pretty much sums it/you up.

I posted an avatar for you a long time ago, Charlie.
Remember?
Chicken of the Sea turned you down, eh?

Well…I imagine Starkist probably doesn’t want you either.

But…maybe you can hook up with one of those Japanese fishing trawlers.

Then you can go out and pick a fight with some of those Greenpeace bozos.
And with any luck…(and if there is a benevolent & wise God in up in heaven)…maybe…just maybe…some lucky hippy’s harpoon may find it’s target.

And FYI (that’s For Your Information)
I only have one screen name, duece.

It helps me keep my posts straight.
Not that YOU would understand what I’m talking/typing about, Melonhead.

I know you gets da brain pain when ya thinks too hard

Didnt see those skinny horses the other night! I know you only feed them once a week. Hope nothing happened to them. What was with the quarantine signs??

Those horses eat stupid people, jump the fence and go pet one. I’m not that guy. He does know alot about you though. Told me the other day that your cocker spaniel would be fun to make a Halloween decoration out of. LOL ! I’m only kidding, he’s not going to Dognap, rape, and share your dog with his friends.

It will never end will it ?

[QUOTE=UREZ2PASS;89136]Those horses eat stupid people, jump the fence and go pet one. I’m not that guy. He does know alot about you though. Told me the other day that your cocker spaniel would be fun to make a Halloween decoration out of. LOL ! I’m only kidding, he’s not going to Dognap, rape, and share your dog with his friends.

It will never end will it ?[/QUOTE]
Well buddy, i know a lot more about him!! And I’m not kidding! LOL

Please see the thread I started called the truce.