Boneman thread moved

The Boneman thread has been moved to a spot that I can only see. I had to do a complete reload on my machine so I have to put everything back in order. I have recieved several complaints about the thread and will go over later this evening.

You’re gonna get a good picture of the threats I told you were being made. Usually it’s in a PM, but this time it’s out there for all to see.

Do the right thing Rick…

i dont get it…

if ppl have a problem with EZ or Tuna why dont they block them or simply pass over them? why bother Rick. he has a full time job and babysitting isnt one of them. this whole mess has been rediculous for over a yr. and the person most of the posts are about doesnt even respond! so why does anyone else?
we need to invite new ppl on karnac like we used to. it all started by word of mouth. lets build it up and make believe its a racing board. :wink: :sprachlos020: :auto003:
carol

The BONEMEN thread was a legitable way to honor someone I respect. It was not bait for anyone that holds hard feelings towards the man. The direction the thread took was due to TWO individuals.

Its sad that a respectable man can not be honored on this website.

This crap will never end without cooperation from all parties.

I’ve offered to end it but will NOT take the harassment without answering. I refuse to be run off like the others.

If I am banned, the other two should be banned too.

If you remember correctly I made the same offer to you 2 weeks ago you said no, I feel the same way. You wont leave me alone, if no one can make you leave me alone, you have my solution from this A.M. So it sounds to me we have come to a solution, you’ll reply to me, I’ll reply to you and anyone else as long as I’m on here right? Sounds good to me. Best thing to do is we don’t speak to/about each other, doesnt seem all that hard. So now its up to administration, I don’t care how it goes but I’m not putting up with you or anyone else anymore. Oh, Carol, I was NOT baiting you. Don’t be so sure I’m out to hurt you. Why do you think I put LOL on the end when I said you better be careful Carol? It was NOT in refferance to Boney, in any way. Actually it was in referance to talking about t-shirts. Have a nice day WIll someone please tell me how to spell that word??

[QUOTE=carolwicks;89004]if ppl have a problem with EZ or Tuna why dont they block them or simply pass over them? why bother Rick. he has a full time job and babysitting isnt one of them. this whole mess has been rediculous for over a yr. and the person most of the posts are about doesnt even respond! so why does anyone else?
we need to invite new ppl on karnac like we used to. it all started by word of mouth. lets build it up and make believe its a racing board. :wink: :sprachlos020: :auto003:
carol[/QUOTE]
Carol, i agree 100% Better yet if someone dont like me just dont speak to/about me. Thats basically all I’ve asked for all alone!! and Pass, i dont care if you or anyone else leaves or not, just leave me alone. Dont cry to Rick if you need to vent, tell me when and where you want to meet to TALK about it. How much easier can it get???

Take your own advice, and quit dragging people and/or subjects into things that have no relevance at all. Is there ANY subject you have the ability to stay out of???

Ancient Redneck saying, is “never miss the perfect opportunity to shut up”

Remember the movie Groundhawg day ? No tuna, I don’t want to meet you much less talk to you. I’m afraid of you. :slight_smile:

It would be best if you quit your instigating, but we all know you don’t have the mental capability to do so. It’s a fact we should all know by now. Boneman left you completely alone, you continued to try and instigate and he beat you at your own game by ignoring you.

[QUOTE=UREZ2PASS;89015]Remember the movie Groundhawg day ? No tuna, I don’t want to meet you much less talk to you. I’m afraid of you. :slight_smile:

It would be best if you quit your instigating, but we all know you don’t have the mental capability to do so. It’s a fact we should all know by now. Boneman left you completely alone, you continued to try and instigate and he beat you at your own game by ignoring you.[/QUOTE]
He didnt ignore me ez, he said plenty on FFS. ANDNin the stands at NSS.You threaten to take motormhome and wife, also ask me to fight and yet say I’m instigating. And you Frasson don’t countnanyhow. Go back to sleep!! LOL. Ez, you should be afraid of me.

Been a little busy lately…

But, yes…Tunadork.

I still think your a moronic, self-serving, ignorant dweeb.

As if there was ever any doubt.

[QUOTE=carolwicks;89004]if ppl have a problem with EZ or Tuna why dont they block them or simply pass over them? why bother Rick. he has a full time job and babysitting isnt one of them. this whole mess has been rediculous for over a yr. and the person most of the posts are about doesnt even respond! so why does anyone else?
carol[/QUOTE
Carol, with all respect, if you look in other areas I have and am having racing discussions with people that leave me alone all the time. Again the peron MOST of theseposts are about is me. As far as the person you’re talking about, he has been quiet on here but has had plenty to say on the other forum, especially the Hate Tuna group. He also was a real jerk at NSS to me, my wife and Brother one night recently, acted like a 10yr old. I didnt relly care but wife DID want to know “What is that”? But you love him, thats fine, i respect that, just don’t blame me for all of it. Does everyone you know love everyone you know? If so you are either in a very small world or someones not telling you the truth. As far as liking him you all wont let me, you keep reminding me I don’t like him. Get over it carol, I like you and wether I like this other person or not is my business. O’k? Have a nice day Carol?

OJ

[QUOTE=Osmosis Jones;89023]But, yes…Tunadork.

I still think your a moronic, self-serving, ignorant dweeb.

As if there was ever any doubt.
[/QUOTE]

Well thats good! Do you feel better now? "Boy, i sure told Tuna off, made my day!!! I feel better now! Thank you. Where did you find that Avatar, I’m looking for a place with stupid looking Avatars. My hero, OJ for president!

Is legitable a word?

Don Woodsome aka tunaman your threats are noted. Let this be a public notice that I am in fear of my life. If you come anywhere near me or my family I will take it as hostile aggression and I will defend myself and family accordingly.

If you don’t understand the meaning of this, contact any law enforcement officer for clarification.

[QUOTE=UREZ2PASS;89005]The BONEMEN thread was a legitable way to honor someone I respect. It was not bait for anyone that holds hard feelings towards the man. The direction the thread took was due to TWO individuals.

Its sad that a respectable man can not be honored on this website.

This crap will never end without cooperation from all parties.

I’ve offered to end it but will NOT take the harassment without answering. I refuse to be run off like the others.

If I am banned, the other two should be banned too.[/QUOTE]

wow only two? thats because the rest dont want to have the drama that the others give out on here. Im not going to be run of or run from anything.
I tryed to leave it alone but you wont . Game on …what are the rules??

Don 62

[QUOTE=UREZ2PASS;89028]Don Woodsome aka tunaman your threats are noted. Let this be a public notice that I am in fear of my life. If you come anywhere near me or my family I will take it as hostile aggression and I will defend myself and family accordingly.

If you don’t understand the meaning of this, contact any law enforcement officer for clarification.[/QUOTE]
And YOURE the one that asked me to fight and kidnap my wife.!!! Now your afraid of me. What would you consider it if I threatened to take your truck and wife or whatever? Like the police told me, you sound like a coward. Like I said, you threatened my wife, you SHOULD be afraid. I wouldnT really hurt you, just slap you your face!

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;89029]wow only two? thats because the rest dont want to have the drama that the others give out on here. Im not going to be run of or run from anything.

Don 62[/QUOTE]

Hey Don, as far as I can tell is irritate someone, don’t use their name but you know, things like fishy, Hitler you know crap like that. Also ask someone if they want to fight, Steal stuff from him, threaten to rape his wife, call him moronic, self serving
, cry because he has a few more posts than you like and then when he strikes back go cry to Rick!!! Can you live with them rules buddy? Oh, don’t mention t- shirts! You’ll get accused of hijacking someone! Hey, call me, I have an idea!

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;89029]wow only two? thats because the rest dont want to have the drama that the others give out on here. Im not going to be run of or run from anything.

Don 62[/QUOTE]

Don I have no issue with you except your butting in on my thread honoring someone I respect. This is no game anymore. It is well past playing on he Internet. I take threats seriously and if you knew me you would know, I know the law, and how to defend myself within the law. I’ve had to to it before and have no problem defending myself and family from harm.

Darn

Thisbthread is bigger than the one that got removed! Sorry Rick, I wont answer this moron any more. In fact i didnt even read his last post, first he wants to marry me, then fight me, then steal my wife,then have a truce, after he turns down the same exact one i offered last week. Next i basically accept his latest offer and before i can sign out he says he notifying police he’s scared. Didnt even read his last rant.

Tuna driving your wife’s RV to the keys and fishing in your boat with her and my friends was was a dream. There was no kidnapping, no rape, just consenting adults doing what feels good. Oh it would feel so good being inside her RV, your boat, and of course your wife.

Steam on that killer. :slight_smile:

Rick Windex is applied from top to bottom and don’t spray it in windy environments because it burns when it gets in your eyes. I owe you a steak dinner for putting up with all this bs.