4 CYL Honda Bomber Street or Dirt – Race Ready

1988 Honda! Car is brand new, no dents all parts straight. Completely built from the ground up! Motor and all parts are strong and will be dependable, 1.5 SOHC 4 speed (which makes it fast on big tracks but even faster on the small ones) notice this car came stock with a header. Car is legal at all tracks, just need to check rules for weight, if any. Great custom cage built from scratch for car with quick seat adjuster to move seat back and forth, this cage is perfect for a kid, or an adult, if safety is a concern, no corners cut, built by Billy at B&E Auto. Nothing mounted to floor, all to cage, meaning seat and belts. Has a brand new seat, size 18, with head rest and new cam lock seat belts. Brand new quick disconnect and steering wheel. Has stock gas tank. Everything on this car is new and no shortcuts were taken. Stock gages still in car, but dash has been taken out and sheet metal put back into its place, and gages have been mounted to front bar, all in working order. Has a brand new Lexan shield, but has screen in car now. The stock bumpers are still in place, not the tubes you see in the pics. 14 inch rims, but should have a set of 13 as well as a set of 13x8 racing rims with hoosier tires on them. This is a car that someone can have fun with. Truly a car you can take to the track and get in and race. $1200.00 OBO. Post or call me at 727-637-1836 with any questions, I will be honest and answer any questions that you might have. Only pics I have are these two, but more to follow. Car does not have numbers or stickers on it, solid red paint job but can include a set of numbers and name.

Copy of ccmp11-21-09 127.jpg

Copy of ccmp11-21-09 155.jpg

Please call with questions. I do not do real good with texting…too old school.

Car is no longer for sale. Thanks