IS this for real? the gang that couldn't shoot straight.Only at PGS

Bob lets see the video if there is any.This came off Pigmans site,tell me this isn’t true.

Reply to Guest (03/17/2012 11:22 PM)

WHAT A DUMB ASS, KEVIN WILLIAMS SHOT HIMSELF IN THE FOOT A THE RACE TRACK TONITE, HE WAS HAULED OUT BY THE AMBULANCE, IS HE A CHICKEN, GOT TO CARRY A GUN AROUND WITH YOU? THE FLORIDA LAW CLEARLY STATES EVEN WITH A GUN PERMIT YOU CANNOT HAVE A GUN AT A PUBLIC SPORTING EVENT, AND TO TOP IT OFF HE CHARGES A ENTRY FEE TO THE TRUCK AND SPORTSMAN RACERS AND HAS HIS RODIE GREG TELL THE DRIVERS IN THE DRIVERS MEETING THEY WILL GET IT BACK PLUS THE WINNINGS FROM THE RACE, THAT WAS A LIE, TRUCK RACE PAID 500 TO WIN WITH A 50 DOLLAR ENTRY FEE AND THE DRIVER PAID THE 50 DOLLARS AND STILL ONLY WON 450, THIS IS A GOOD WAY TO GET CARS TO THE TRACK, MAYBE THEY NEED THE MONEY TO PAY KEVENS HOSPITAL BILL FOR A DUMB MOVE LIKE SHOOTING HIS SELF, THIS IS A GOOD COMBO AT A RACETRACK, A DRUNK OWNER WITH A LOADED GUN, WAIT TILL THE AIRPORT AUTHORITIY HERES ABOUT THIS, YOUR ISLAND IS GETTING SMALLER KEVIN WILLIAMS AND DANNY YATES, AND THEY ARE THE OWNERS, DONT LET KEVIN LIE TO YOU, DANNY IS A SILENT PARTNER!!!

Now this is just too damn funny. He shot himself in the foot? Somebody take that gun away from this drunk before he kills somebody. I believe it is legal in florida for a business owner to carry a weapon in his place of business even if it’s a sporting venue. But this guy should not have a gun period. We raced down there a few weeks ago and our purse was cut. They do this all the time. Paying an entry fee on top of a $30 pit pass for each crew member is downright robbery. Since they only charge $10 for the front gate they are trying to make all their money off of the drivers at the pit gate. We’ll never race there again. The most expensive track to race at.

If it came from Pigmans board, it’s almost impossible to find ANYTHING that’s true. A bunch of crazies and psychotics.

John!

If you spent more time worrying about DeSoto Super Speedway instead of trying so hard to destroy PGS you might have better crowds and car counts. You dont need to feed half truths to this board. Trying to destroy Kevin will not help you. It takes too much valuable time from things you need to attend to. The packed stands at PGS speak in volumes! Kevin doesnt stick his nose in other tracks business. He takes care of his own!
Thank you!
Carol Wicks

Thats what I thought when I first read this.

where is pgs?

[QUOTE=carolwicks;100015]If you spent more time worrying about DeSoto Super Speedway instead of trying so hard to destroy PGS you might have better crowds and car counts. You dont need to feed half truths to this board. Trying to destroy Kevin will not help you. It takes too much valuable time from things you need to attend to. The packed stands at PGS speak in volumes! Kevin doesnt stick his nose in other tracks business. He takes care of his own!
Thank you!
Carol Wicks[/QUOTE]

Were you their Saturday night? I heard the same thing from a Pro 4 driver that seen it happen.