bodies
update my mod 2 4 bar thanks

Call Jack at Extreme Motorsports in St Augustine

joe belkey in deland 386-956-9777

Set Up And Body

Call Reyco Rods And Or Scott Motorsports In Leesburg 704-352-3901

mod bod

heres a pic of the body he did on a car he was driving

Give Garret Stewart a call he is in Fruitland park. He does some good looking stuff.

we do it all the time in deland 1 386 985 1002 woody

JDB Motorsports in Lake City 386-243-8324… Tell him Swede sent you.

Bodies

86Chevymatt…I believe that body built at Boyd’s Fabrication and Machine in Valrico. Contact Steve Boyd @ 813-477-6682

regaurdless joe belkey does alot of dirt car and does awesome jobs and it probally cheaper

Bodies

EJC…I assume you would know if he is cheaper. How much work have you had done at Boyd’s to compare price?

Just wanting to make sure your making a FAIR STATEMENT !!

none but my buddy had a rearend hung in his car at boyds not try to down grade noone just i seen bodys joe has done and they all look nice

Understood.

just call woody he does all my work now.my mod is there now for the same updates and his price is chump change compared to others .

That is my #2 car and Steve Boyd done that body. Joe Belkey did copy the door panels and rear fenders but he did not do the body. If you want the best in building any race car stuff call Steve Boyd.

sorry guys I was wrong I was just going by what joe told me he showed me pics of him doing a body for a mod and thats the pic he showed me when it was done my bad ppl