Need sponsors

Lookin for Sponsors for the Scrambler series at Auburndale. I’m new. My car will be bright red, and a Ford Mustang. Obviously a car that’s gonna stand out. Right now I’ll take pretty much anything, give me an offer, tell me how big you want it, and where you want it and I’ll put it there. You can text me @ 901-451-2265 or call. Preferrably text.

You can be in my signature on here, on my youtube, on my fb page, on my website. I promise this will be the cheapest piece of advertisement you buy that reaches out to as big an audience as mine will.

Have a primary sponsor, all that’s left is a sponsor for the right side or left. Right is $5 per race, Left is $4 per race.

Still need sponsors

The left side is completely blank, I have a primary sponsor, on the hood, and another on the right front quarter panel, I still have room on the right side, so if you want to be on my car, let me know. Don’t miss out. $5 per race. Call me at 901-451-2265. Package deal: You get both rear quarter panels for $7 per race.

This is what the car looks like, I have just completed a course at the BMW Performance Driving School, so I have improved my skills as a racer, I will eventually go to the Skip Barber Racing School, too. $5 for anything on the right side, and $4 for anything on the left side per race.

Now the rear bumper and rear quarter panels are taken, all that’s left are the windows and the left front quarter panel. All going for $5 per race for each spot.