Looking for a chance to test the racing waters

Hello everyone!

I have become a fan of this awesome sport over the past few years having lived in North Carolina since High School. This past January I had relocated to Orlando in pursuit of a career with Disney, and lately I have become more interested in getting involved in racing for the excitement and thrill of driving.

While I realize the way to improve your skills in to get as much seat time as possible, and the easiest way to get seat time is to have your own car, I do not yet have the personal funds to get started, but would like to perhaps see if I might find a way to get some seat time, even if it were only in practice sessions, so that I could decide if I want to commit to a budget that would allow me to get started in this great sport. I have been looking into the possibility of getting involved in racing Legends or Super/Pure Stocks to get started, as it seems to be one of the more affordable routes to go.

I would be more than willing to help out with the car anyway that I can to try and learn more about car set-up, pit work, race preperation or even spotting in exchange for the seat time. So if anyone here would have such an opportunity or knows of anyone that could provide an opportunity to at least let try it out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Best of luck out at the track to everyone!
-Gary T.

lol