Our first amandment, rights, and how they get abused

FIRST Amendment,… Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievance.
FORUM… a. The public square or marketplace of an ancient Roman city that was the assembly place for judicial activity and public business.
b. A public meeting place for open discussion.
c. A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website.
2. A public meeting or presentation involving a discussion usually among experts and often including audience participation.
3. A court of law; a tribunal.
Which choice has this forum become, because it seems as if the administrators of this fourm can pick and chose what or who, can and can not voice an opinion, and will exercise that right to ban persons for what they say even outside of this forum, again like I stated that is their right as administrators, but I do know that is not what Jack Smith intended for this forum, which was to make us talk, think, and dicuss our views on the racing community. It’s a shame that this place of discussion has now changed into a , you can only type, speak or put over the airways what I want, or we will ban you for you point of view for which we disagree.
You can delete any post you wish, or ban anyone you like, but it does not change that what was typed or spoken is not the truth. Thank you

Philip Ellis Sr

Take up arms and defend your position private !

Haha ! I snorted

That would be all well and good except this is not a “PUBLIC” place. It requires a registration and approval to use and is privately run and the govenment has nothing to do with it. Nice soap box you have there tho…By the way I can pick and choose, like I said I run this thing for free I have a few people who help me but in the long run its mostly me, no pay no accolades. I do this so you people have a place to post and talk and everyone who says how upset Jack would be didn’t know JACK. He wanted to get rid of this and all message boards I talked him out of it. So if you would like to talk Sh*t about me or a track or somebody or something else go somewhere else to do it. I don’t have the time to answer 100 e-mails a day about this one saying this about that I will simply delete it and if it continues then I will deal with it another way. Start your own message board and see how much fun it is…

Rember the bathroom wall post?? Boy that one sure ped you off then…
and now??

Don62

Jack and I always considered the “Bathroom Wall” post a classic!

The weather is nice way up here on soapbox

Talking about a soap box, and or a high horse, you got that one covered enough for everyone, and it sounds like to me you are trying to emulate yourself after a former North Korean Dictatator… Definiton of Emulate to add to your vast knowlege, and or soap box…To strive to equal or excel, especially through imitation… Amen, halelljua!!

We should all try to keep our freedom, and when a site is put up as an open forum for all to have discussions it is a great thing. Unless someone is making threats of bodily harm to another, people should have the right to voice any opinion they have, whether you, The pope, the track owners or anyone else likes it. I hope you do the deal I noticed in another thread stated by John, then this place could be like a movie, one flew over the cuckoo’s nest, with the insane running the Asylum…Have a nice day :sport009:

Philip Ellis Sr, perched high upon my soap box

I have never met you or in anyway had any kind of discussion with you so you not only do not know me you have no right to judge me or the way I run this message board. I know myself if I do not like the way something is run or done I do not go there anymore. It’s just like listening to a radio show or watching one on the TV if you don’t like it you simply change the channel. As I said before this is not an “Open” forum you have to register to post and be a member. There are plenty of other forums out there give them a try. I do my best to keep the peace and if it pisses off a few the o well so be it I can’t and never will be able to make everybody happy. Just so you and everyone else knows when people go off about this message board sling personal attacks towards me the HITS go through the roof and for this I thank you all. Have a great week and remember to support your local track next weekend…Good Night Now…

No Rick, I have not met you or had a conversation in person with you, I would love to get in an intellectual debate with you some time, but by the crap I see as your replies so far to the topic and the point, you would be coming to a gun fight with an empty toilet paper role and a napkin to roll up for spit wads, now that may be funny as hell to watch, (everyone get a mental picture of that), but that would’t just be fair. So in Closing, I hope you prosper in your one man land of greatness, power, and true intellectual greatness…Supreme Comander Kim, oops I mean Rick Agnes.

Sitting on my soapbox, perched apon my High Horse, sounds like a country song.
Have a nice Day :sport009:
Philip Ellis Sr

this might make the price go up.

philcesr
Sportsman

No Rick, I have not met you or had a conversation in person with you, I would love to get in an intellectual debate with you some time, but by the crap I see as your replies so far to the topic and the point, you would be coming to a gun fight with an empty toilet paper role and a napkin to roll up for spit wads, now that may be funny as hell to watch, (everyone get a mental picture of that), but that would’t just be fair. So in Closing, I hope you prosper in your one man land of greatness, power, and true intellectual greatness…Supreme Comander Kim, oops I mean Rick Agnes.

Sitting on my soapbox, perched apon my High Horse, sounds like a country song.
Have a nice Day :sport009:
Philip Ellis Sr

Also sounds like your last post here…