AMF tube clip modified

This is the car for someone considering building a new modified. It was built by AMF Chassis with ALL new parts last year…winters quick change rearend with aluminum locker and low drag seals and bearings, ATL fuel cell, Penske shocks, 8 chrome wheels, fire suppression system, MSD ignition, full guage package, AMF’s rolled edge body with new Camaro look roof and wrap around windshield, aluminum radiator, Optima battery, all new GM suspension parts utilized, all new brakes, and new ceramic coated headers with x-pipe.

Currently has a 3 race old 602 crate with MSD distributer, legal upgraded valve springs, and a VDL 500 cfm 2-barrel.

Super T-10 freshened with 1st removed, long rail shifter, light weight Joes shifter handle and knob, nomex shifter boot, Quartermaster 5.5 triple disk, reverse mount bell housing and mini starter. Lightweight driveshaft.

Complete (less seat) as a FASCAR E-mod $16,500
Roller ( less seat, engine, trans ) $12,500

No low ballers, I have 4 jackstands it sits on just fine.

The car has about 10 races and a few test nights. Engine broke at the end of 2011 and I bought the crate this year.

Jeff Bailey
407-383-75 one three

I will disassemble and sell stripped chassis with body, interior, bumpers and nerf bars for $3500 if somebody wants to use their parts on a newer AMF chassis.

Possible trades…

1967-1969 Camaro
1977-1978 TransAm
any Corvette

absolutely no circle track racecars, motorcycles, wives, boats, or airplanes.

Damn, Jeff…

…are you retiring so soon? Are you SURE you want take a wife? I’ve got a spare.:slight_smile:

I’m thinking about going back to roadracing only…If the modified sells or not. Send me your wife’s mechanical qualifications, bank statement, and a photo…forget the photo if she can turn a wrench and change a tire.

Info. is on the way!! If you’re not doing anything Sunday, check out Chumpcar in Daytona. We may be putting our Saab turbo back together and may have a partner opening if you’re interested. Thinking of Sebring in September(?)…would be nice to have someone with road race experience on our team.

Why you going back to Road Racing? You worked so hard on getting that car together.

[QUOTE=dd38;105781]Why you going back to Road Racing? You worked so hard on getting that car together, just to have other people tear it up. LOL!

Chumpcar…yes I’m interested as a funded driver. Thanks !

Dave…Lots of reasons…but heres whats at the top of the list. Im nearing completion of my new roadrace Corvette…and I’m very disappointed in how things are going at Orlando.

After seeing that, I don’t blame you. That is 1 bad ass looking car! Let me know when you finish it. Maybe that’s what I need to do.

Still for sale

still for sale

Still for sale

No reasonable offer refused…I need it out of the shop.

Trades ? What do you have ?
Considering…
Trucks,street cars, drag car, collector cars, guns…still no circle track cars. Thanks

The car will be at the OSW test night 7-25-12 if anyone wants to see it.

It will also be raced at OSW 7-27-12 in the 50 lap E-mod race.

That Boy Jeff Come Race It Again!

Qualified 3rd in the 50 lap race at Orlando Speedworld and ran in top 3 for a few laps before the RF steering linkage bent due to contact with outside car. New parts on the way. I always replace any questionable parts.

Still for sale race ready or as a roller, still open to trades…No circle track cars.

Corvette

Not sure who has the black corvette. But could you please email

That is Jeff’s Corvette. That is why he is selling his E-Mod.

Car is still for sale…it has not been raced since July due to rainouts. This is a VERY nice car…my loss is your gain. It’s almost new. Fully sorted and ready to race. Get in it and go !