Gmc top kick race rig 2 dirt late models fit

With every option available will fit two dirt late models. Has 15 k onan generator 220v compressor, 50 gallon fresh water with elect pump, 50 gallon fuel tank for race gas, 30 gallon generator gas tank. All diamond plate floors, has AC for truck cab and self AC in garage of truck. Rebuilt Allison auto Trans and rebuilt cummins 8.2 diesel engine with 9000 miles on both. Truck is a turbo and gets 14 miles per gallon. Lots of storage and ramp overs in garage to wrench on undercarriage of racecars in front cars. This truck is a motor home register so no need for endorsement on license. Will take offers have pics just text 386-837-8048. Chris. PLEASE don’t try to make a rediculous offer this is professional and I don’t have time for payment plans.

How Much

Hey Chris How Much For The Top Kick

Sent you message

Truck just got 1200 in rear tires. Will probably be at Ocala on sat the 4th of Aug. come take a look or buy the whole package 2 LM and rig all spares for LM’s are always on truck.42k buys it all.

do you have any pics of truck and trailer

Will not b going to Ocala . Yes I have pics send me your email or I can text some

pic

here is the rig

$12500. You could be traveling in style and have the mobile shop with your race cars secured. Did I mention everything works great also has cruise control.

so, u can haul 2 cars, pit equipment and everything else in that truck is what ur sayin? not trying to be smart being serious and asking? thanks.

Front bumpers and noses pieces come off my cars. Has ramp overs for front car all tools and spares go in cabinets inside and tool boxes that lock on outside. I do not think a pit box would fit behind the cars if it is wider than 28" can legally tow 28’ trailer behind but would need to drop the trailer and then unload.

I think thats a pretty cool set up really. if i was laready down there or didnt have the large expense for moving down there, I would be considering it for sure. nice set up and good luck…im sure someones is gonna pick that up.

Your truck still for sale?

Yes I still have it forsale. Is loaded with all tools and spares. If interested just give me a call. Thanks

LOL right … Location was great …

Ok be real I’ll sell it …

No one needs to buy this? $11,500 final price

No longer for sale but, thanks for all the offers.

Just going to keep it thanks for the offers. Not for sale any longer .

With all the junk out there my truck is worth 17k yet I’ll sell it empty for 10k. With a LM 415 eng weights 2225 with me and no lead but I do have 400 lbs mostly 25 # but have 67#, 80# , 100# chunks with bracket. Package sell will not sell lead. Car with truck 14k turnkey . DO NOT WAIST OUR TIME. No trades. Add 7% for volusia county. Have other LM 's too but there even more powerful and cost even more $. Can turn key limited, crate, or super. Enjoy 386-837-8048, yes Chris

Never mind just going to use it for my own self. NOT FOR SALE.

Do you have and more photos of the inside and where the cars are stores