"The Rocketman" looking for real estate in the Carolinas!

Good morning from the Rolling Thunder Modified Touring Series:

The above headline belongs to me, Wayne is one of the most humble and hardest working racers I have ever met and I appreciate his passion for modified racing.

Below is a message from the car owner of the Circle Track Warehouse / 2nd Chance Race Parts #1 Modified:

?Wayne has been driving the wheels off the Circle Track Warehouse / 2nd Chance Race Parts Modified in the state of Florida. Recently opened Showtime Speedway former Sunshine Speedway put a bounty on him after three weeks of domination. After starting from the rear in a no caution race pole sitter and former track champion Chet S. took the win and was able to break the streak. Wayne has won every race at Desoto Speedway a few years back in every race entered for entire year. We will sit back and start to save our equipment for big traveling races towards the Carolinas in the Rolling Thunder Modified Series and even go over to Texas to go after a few drivers out there with bounties.?

Wayne won the Rolling Thunder Modified event at Bristol and plans are being made to attend the Rolling Thunder Modifieds event at Southern National Motorsports Park on September 29th. If your local track is racing please support them first…and please keep supporting them, it is their job and how they feed their families. All of the RTM Officials have jobs and do this for fun, but we do put a ton of time into it.

If not, consider racing with Wayne and some of the other top racers in the newly reopened Southern National Motorsports Park in Kenly, NC on September 29th.

Tell RTM how we can make modified racing bigger and bigger in America!

This is all we do - MODIFIEDS!

Well I heard from a reliable source that Kurt Jett is on his way back to the mod division and see what u and Wayne have so u might want to have your A game.Has Wayne ever won the snowball derby mod race!