Withc way did they go??

Car Warz in Holland NY almost 100 cars in the endro agin…
To who it may concern!!!

Don62

And just across the border from there, Oshweken Speedway pulled in 74 Sprint cars for their Canadian Nationals for 360 Sprints. Lancaster Speedway, about 1/2 hour from Holland pulled in probably 150 cars for their US Open.

There ARE racecars out there, and racers willing to run them.

“The economy”… kiss my ass…!

Promoters… don’t even TRY to go there.

Season finale’s up here at many tracks: full fields of Late Models (smallest field I saw listed was 24 cars) at over ten different tracks in the state (all asphalt); mostly full grandstands…for one season-ender (at Sandusky) next week, they’re sayin’ over 75 Late Models entered, plus over 30 Supermodifieds listed.

I’ve been to Sandusky, Wayne County (dirt), Midvale, Barberton, and Painesville since I’ve been up here, and have seen only one “disappointing” field of cars (14 Main Event wedge Late Models at Barberton). Many tracks are within two-three hours’ drive of each other; I know of at least four Friday-night tracks that still are drawing full fields of cars and full grandstands.

Would love to see a Florida track pull these guys down south again like the old days for the Governor’s Cup, Snowball, and World Series.

Grandview Speedway pulled in 82 mods for their annual Freedom 76. Heard it was a packed house and paid 50 grand to the winner.

The Holland website says they ran a compact enduro, so its not surprising they had good participation. The promoters who insist on running V8 enduros with vintage Monte Carlos and antique Chevelles can expect less than 10 cars.

[QUOTE=Frasson118;112719]And just across the border from there, Oshweken Speedway pulled in 74 Sprint cars for their Canadian Nationals for 360 Sprints. Lancaster Speedway, about 1/2 hour from Holland pulled in probably 150 cars for their US Open.

There ARE racecars out there, and racers willing to run them.

Promoters… don’t even TRY to go there.[/QUOTE]

That track that is 1/2 hr away did the same show with the other promoter and had 16 cars.
Both promoters were from florida??
O jerry i wasent one of them this year…
The point is that the program makes all the deffferance.
You got to swing if u want to hit the ball…

don62

The correct info Don

Don I think your talking about Elvis and he is from Orchard park New York not Florida. Elvis next show is in two weeks at Lancaster. Let me know if you need any more info on it.

Ok well how is the endro for your crash a rama show going?
Moe i dont get around much anymore and dont get to hear whats happening.
I hear that you have most of the shows. Also that chuck has the biggest car count. Also that both shows are having a great turn out of fans.
I made it to two races this year. Both of them were stock car events.
Hope to make more in the future. Think we are going to do the boat race at desoto this winter. Im still aloud to go there.
Thanks for keeping me up to speed on whats happening.
Good luck Moe

Don 62