Race #7 Florida United Pro-Trucks Sat at Desoto ! Some 2013 announcements to be made

Saturday night the Florida United Pro-Truck Series returns to Desoto for the 3rd time on the season and for race #7 on the series. A close points battle, great racing is expected. We plan to make a few announcements concerning the series in 2013. A tentative schedule, rules package and other news will be announced at the drivers meeting. Join us for a great night of racing. Bonus money for this event sponsored by Alan Jay Automotive Network !

Still in need of a bonus money sponsor for the Oct 27th race at Showtime Speedway if you can or know of someone please let me know !

Schedule and info on the Desoto race is on the front page of www.fupts.com. I have updated the points page to be manual and the results page to show last completed race, as the motorstats folks have still not contacted me or returned my messages.

See you Saturday !!!

Dont miss it !

Dont miss some great truck racing, and here some news on the 2013 plans, changes and direction.